chapter 37

"Mingi calm down. You're going to scare the child." Seonghwa said to Mingi who was pacing up and down in the living room

"How dare he die! After what he did to my family, I was supposed to make him beg for death and not give it to him." Mingi said.

"I know you feel like you didn't give your family justice because he killed himself before you could reach him. But look at the bright side, he'll never come and Yunho will be a little free upon learning about his death." Seonghwa patted his head.

"I guess so." Mingi said." Now calm down Yunho and the baby are about to walk in through that door any moment." Seonghwa said and Mingi nodded.

As Seonghwa said Yunho and Yoongi walked in with San following them. Yoongi ran to Mingi and plopped himself on his lap." Hi Daddy! Hi uncle Woo!" He said excitedly.

"Hey baby! How're you?" Seonghwa smiled at the way he just called everyone uncle Woo. "I'm fine." He smiled at him before turning to Mingi.

"Daddy I wan chocolate please. Papa don't wan give me." Yoongi said." Why baby?" Mingi asked and Yoongi shrugged." Tell him you ate five and then refused to eat your dinner." Yunho sighed and smiled to Seonghwa.

He sat beside Seonghwa leaving Yoongi to bargain with his father." Hi hyung." Yunho smiled." How're you baby?" Seonghwa smiled."I'm good." Yunho nodded.

"Daddy uncle Woo call Papa baby." Yoongi said." It's because they're friends my darling." Mingi patted his son's head.

"But it my name daddy." Yoongi said." And names can be shared baby." Mingi smiled." Huh? Okay daddy." Yoongi said.

"Hey buddy, want some pizza?" Seonghwa asked and Yoongi nodded quickly. He extended his hand and Yoongi immediately took it as they went out.

Seonghwa didn't miss the glances between Yunho and Mingi since Yunho got back home. He realized maybe they wanted some time alone so he took the baby with him.

He just needed to find a way to get Yoongi to sleep over at his house if not Wooyoung's or Yeosang's. He knew Yoongi would probably be comfortable in Yeosang's house since he took a liking to Jongho more than the rest of them.

Mingi sat beside Yunho and held his hand."hmm?" Yunho asked and Mingi shook his head. He brought Yunho closer and hugged him.

Yunho put his head on Mingi's neck and his hand went to Mingi's chest as he played with the buttons of Mingi's shirt as he hadn't taken off his formal attire.

Mingi's hand caressed Yunho's cheek and Yunho looked up at him. He subconsciously licked his lips upon feeling Mingi's breath on his lips as their foreheads touched.

Mingi pecked Yunho's lips before pulling him in for a soft kiss. Their mouths fit together like they were tailor made just for each other as
they relished the taste of each other's lips.

Mingi swallowed Yunho's cute little moans as Yunho unbuttoned his shirt and traced invisible shapes on his chest.

Yunho straddled Mingi without breaking the kiss and he gasped upon feeling Mingi's length under him. His nervousness body slammed him when Mingi tried to take off his t shirt.

He was still conscious of his scars and chubbiness. And Mingi was so manly and he felt less of a man compared to Mingi.

"It's okay baby. I won't take it off okay?" Mingi said." But.."Yunho whispered." I'll make it work my love." Mingi rasped out and Yunho nodded.