chapter 36

It had been two weeks since Yunho came back and he couldn't have been any happier than he was.

All the stitches had eventually healed and come out and physically he could say without doubt that he's fine.,

His son was the happiest person alive and he always talked about how he loved his daddy so much.

But one thing was bothering him. It looked like he and Mingi weren't going anywhere in terms of their relationship.

Yunho had always been shy when it comes to initiating intimacy and Mingi knew that.

So when Mingi didn't initiate intimacy even though they been sleeping together for two weeks he got worried.

He couldn't deny that the sexual tension was there. In fact even the air they breathed was charged with the tension.

Also he never really spent time with Mingi. Yunho wasn't and could never be jealous of his son but sometimes he wanted just a little bit of attention from Mingi.

Mingi hadn't learnt to segregate his roles and time as a father and a boyfriend.

The guilt he felt for not being there for his son all along made him forget that not just his son he needed to cater for his boyfriend.

Also along with that fact that he didn't want to make Yunho uncomfortable by touching him. He was being extra careful around Yunho.

"What are you doing?" Yeosang asked. Yunho got out of his mind and looked at the Yeosang who was smiling at him.

"Nothing." Yunho passed a smile and crossed his legs on the sofa.

It was a Saturday and Yeosang had come to see Yunho. He had to see him without any disturbance from their friends.

Yeosang sat down beside him and opened his arm which Yunho was quick to get into.

"Come on I can see you're stressed. Tell hyung about it. I may not be able to solve your problem but it'll reduce your burden." Yeosang played with Yunho's hair.

"I was thinking of asking for my job back." Yunho sighed." Why? What's wrong?" Yeosang asked calmly and Yunho shrugged.

"Where's Mingi and the baby?" Yeosang asked. He thought the issue was more sensitive than it seemed so he had to make sure that whatever they discussed was only known by the two of them.

"He's taken him shopping." Yunho said and Yeosang nodded." Now tell me why you want your job back." Yeosang said.

"I just want to work even though I'm pretty sure my skills are rusty. I can't depend and rely on Mingi." Yunho sighed.

"But he's not complaining is he?" Yunho shook his head in response to the question." Then what is it?" Yeosang asked.

"Yunho you have a son. Working would mean you have to send him to school. He's not established a stable emotional connection with his father so doing that will make him think Mingi doesn't really love him." Yeosang caressed Yunho's hand.

"I know hyung. I know but I can't just depend on Mingi. Mingi is back with me only because of the baby." Yunho whispered.

"What? What happened?!" Yeosang exclaimed before leaning against the sofa again and putting Yunho's head on his shoulder.