chapter 35

"Baby do you want to sleep with daddy tonight?" Mingi crouched down before Yoongi.

"Really Daddy?" Yoongi jumped around in excitement." But Papa will be alone." Yoongi raised his concern.

"He'll sleep with us babydoll." Mingi ruffled his hair." Okay daddy." Yoongi smiled showing his perfect set of teeth.

"Baby, daddy loves you very much. And I will always love you and protect you." Mingi hugged his son." Really? I love you too daddy." Yoongi hugged Mingi so tight he actually thought he'll pass out.

"Now who's daddy's smart boy?" Mingi smiled at him." Who daddy?" Yoongi asked and Mingi chuckled." No baby you have to say you." Mingi smiled.

"Now who's daddy's smart boy?"Mingi asked." You." The little boy said and this time Yunho laughed." Please no. Whose child is this?" Yunho shook his head as he laughed his lungs out.

"My dear you have to say me okay?" Yunho said and Yoongi nodded with a giggle." Now who's daddy's perfect boy?" Mingi smiled." Me." Yoongi got it right this time and Mingi laughed lightly.

"Come on let's go to bed. Someone I know is getting sleepy." Mingi picked his son up and went to the bedroom. By the time they got there Yoongi was already asleep and he tucked him in.

He went downstairs and found Yunho stuffing his cheeks with some noodles while shaking his head. This was the Yunho he knew. The one who loved and worshipped food.

He knew the ramen hit hard when Yunho bobbed his head even with no music." You want some?" Yunho asked when he saw Mingi looking at him.

"No. I'm just admiring you." Mingi smiled and Yunho's heart raced like his life depended on it. Well it did but minus the race part.

"You shouldn't randomly say things like that." Yunho said." It ain't random though." Mingi chuckled and grabbed his phone.

"How's your wound?" Mingi pointed at Yunho's chest." The stitches make it hard to move but it's not painful." Yunho shrugged and put the dish in the dishwasher.

"Shall we go?" Mingi asked." Where? I can't sleep with you." Yunho shook his head." Okay fine. You'll explain to our son why you didn't sleep with him." Mingi shrugged.

"Are you using him against me?" Yunho exclaimed." No. I can't just break my promise to him while knowing that he's emotionally sensitive." Mingi said softly.

Yunho smiled warmly at the way Mingi thought of their son." Okay fine." Yunho rolled his eyes even though he was throbbing at the thought of sleeping with Mingi.

Mingi took Yunho's hand as he led them upstairs. Yunho laid down after changing into his pajamas while Mingi went to switch on the lights.

"Come on Yunho you can't give the child your back." Mingi said." You seem to forget that I have stitches on the other side and you normally sleep on that side."Yunho sighed.

"You still remember?! It's okay you can sleep on this side." Mingi helped him to the other side and tucked him in. They drifted off to sleep with little Yoongi in between them.

_____________________

Mingi opened his eyes and found Yunho sleeping on his arm. Panic was about to take over him when he spotted their son behind Yunho.