chapter 22

"Have you told him?" Yeosang asked as he sat down next to Mingi and the latter shook his head." Mingi if Yunho hears it from someone else it will be a problem.

You may think that your problems are over but they aren't and my dad is not the one to give up that easily. He might be planning his next move with this information." Yeosang said.

"What if he leaves me after knowing Yeosang hyung? Will I be able to live. Hyung I can't lose Yunho twice." Mingi said.

"I hate to disrupt the two of you but I already told Seonghwa and he was obviously scared at first but then he accepted me." Hongjoong said and everyone marvelled at the information.

"Did hyung really have no problem with it?" Jongho squeaked and Hongjoong nodded." It's all about mutual trust and love. And as far as I know Yunho, he trusts Mingi with his whole being." Hongjoong said.

"You see Gigi. You just have to trust your love and believe that Yunho will understand you. I know my brother but I believe you know him better." Yeosang tapped Mingi's shoulder.

"The thing is Seonghwa hyung is mature but Yunho hyung? Not so much." San made the situation worse and Yeosang glared at him.

San quickly apologized as Yeosang shook his head. He cannot be busy trying to convince someone and then San just demolishes his hard work.

"Sorry." Yunho apologized after barging into Mingi's office." It's okay baby. We're just leaving." Yeosang said and hugged him before heading out followed by everyone.

"Already acting like the CEO's wife Goldy. Nice." Mingi said." What do you mean?" Yunho said with confusion." Barging into my office. I like it when you do that. Now get over here." Mingi chuckled.

Yunho went over to him and sat on his lap." Is there something wrong?" Mingi asked and Yunho shook his head on Mingi's shoulder.

"I love you Mingi." Yunho said quietly."I love you too Goldy but what's wrong? You're scaring me." Mingi said truthfully.

"I don't know Mingi. I'm scared." Yunho said quietly." Why are you scared my love?" Mingi kissed Yunho's cheek."I don't want to be apart from you." Yunho said.

"What are you on about? What happened?" Mingi asked." My father said he wants to see me. He said he wants to apologize." Mingi's blood went cold at the information.

"Tell him no." Mingi said quickly. His head was a mess. Mingi was there himself when Yunho's father cussed Yeosang out in front of Yunho. So why would he apologize to Yunho?

Even after what he made Yeosang go through he did not have any remorse so why would he suddenly have remorse when it came to Yunho? The man was surely up to something.

"But Mingi..." Yunho started." Tell him no Yunho." Mingi said sternly that Yunho was taken aback by the sudden outburst. Mingi wasn't the type to talk so coldly to Yunho so upon seeing that Yunho got worried and hurt at the same time.

"Please don't be upset with me." Yunho said quietly." I'm not mad at you Yunnie. It's just that... You won't understand. I can't lose you Yunho. Not this time." Mingi sighed.

"Maybe he really wants to apologize." Yunho said. Mingi realized that Yunho had hope that his father had some humanity left in him and that's why he was willing to give him a chance. But he knew better than that.