PLAYLIST!!

I made a playlist, its basically songs that match up with the perception of Nova Adler that I have. They're also songs that i could imagine her listening to when she flies up-to and sits at the top of a large building. It's mostly about change and being a teenager, I know Nova isn't one, but she does struggle with being looked down on most of the time.

The playlist has a lot of songs that I think should be played throughout this book, and when necessary i will even add the songs on top. But these are just the lyrics I think resonate with Nova.

BLUE HAIR - TV GIRL : "And I guess, I'll just miss her, even though she isn't really even gone, things are just different, ever since she cut her blue hair off."

NOTHING NEW - TAYLOR SWIFT, PHOEBE BRIDGERS : "How can a person know everything at 18, but nothing at 22?"

JUST - RADIOHEAD : "You do it to yourself, just you, and that's what really hurts,"

BOYS DON'T CRY - THE CURE : "And I try to laugh about it, hiding the tears in my eyes, cause boys don't cry."

LANDSLIDE - FLEETWOOD MAC : "Can the child within my heart rise above?
Can I sail through the changin' ocean tides?
Can I handle the seasons of my life?
Well, I've been afraid of changin'
'Cause I've built my life around you."

I'M JUST A GIRL - NO DOUBT : "Oh I'm just a girl livin in captivity,"

BIGMOUTH STRIKES AGAIN - THE SMITHS : "And now I know how joan of arc felt."

CAN'T CATCH ME NOW - OLIVIA RODRIGO : "Yeah, sometimes the fire you founded, Don't burn the way you'd expect, Yeah, you thought that this was the end..."

I KNOW YOU - FAYE WEBSTER : "When we're old and have to leave the earth, I'll still remember all I've learned from you."

TWO SLOW DANCERS - MITSKI : "It would be a hundred times easier
If we were young again. To think that we could stay the same..."

LOOK ON DOWN FROM THE BRIDGE - MAZZY STAR : "How could I say goodbye?"

VIENNA - BILLY JOEL : "Slow down you crazy child, You're so ambitious for a juvenile, But then if you're so smart tell me, Why are you still so afraid?"

MATILDA - HARRY STYLES : "You don't have to be sorry for leaving and growing up,"

WATERLOO SUNSET - THE KINKS : "As long as I gaze on Waterloo sunset, I am in paradise."

SUPERCUT - LORDE : "In my head, I play a supercut of us, All the magic we gave off, All the love we had and lost."

CAESAR ON A TV SCREEN - THE LAST DINNER PARTY : "When I was a child, I never felt like a child, I felt like an emperor, with a city to burn."

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/6UctfNhXBCSs1E5Bk0c4Ee?si=rJ3qssnrQQCFyZLRXuFw_A&pi=e-_ySzPQIOTVW5

com/playlist/6UctfNhXBCSs1E5Bk0c4Ee?si=rJ3qssnrQQCFyZLRXuFw_A&pi=e-_ySzPQIOTVW5