Chapter 1'867

Maya:
Turn it off so it doesn't run out of battery mom said. I'm trying she said flipping the switch. Ah huh she said when it turned off. Once it was off, she sat it on Madison's side table.

While she got herself up off the floor, Joey looked in the closet to see if anyone was hiding in there. And I looked in the bathroom quickly.

After making sure nobody was in the bathroom, I shut the door again. Looks like there's nobody hiding in this room Maya said.

Definitely looks that way, let's move onto the next one mom said. Ok we all said walking out of Madison's room and Dallas shut the door behind her. What room next I asked.

My room but only Demi and Madison would hide in there she said. Or your mom Maya said chuckling. Yeah or that, but she would start cleaning so we would catch her instantly Dallas said chuckling.

That sounds about right mom said chuckling. As Dallas opened her door she said what did I tell you, mom quit cleaning my room Dallas said chuckling.

You're just saying that because I'm finding all my dirty dishes Dianna said chuckling. And you're busted Joey said chuckling. So I'm a midnight snacker, you all do it she said chuckling. Well played Maya said chuckling.

Is anyone else hiding in here mom asked chuckling. Maybe there is maybe there isn't Dianna said smiling. Way to tell us, without telling us Joey said chuckling.

I did no such thing she said chuckling. I do it mama Abby asked. You wanna find who's hiding Maya asked her. Yeah Abby squealed. Ok go find them Maya said putting her down.

She ran over to the closet first and open the door. And of course, Sarah happened to be hiding in there playing her phone. Girl, you didn't even try to hide Dallas said chuckling.

Where was I supposed to go she said chuckling gesturing behind her. Do you just throw your dirty cloths in the floor mom said chuckling. She does have a hamper in there somewhere Dianna said chuckling.

I just need to do my laundry ok Dallas said chuckling. Yeah, apparently 2 years worth Sarah said chuckling coming out. Abby sneezed, and all of us said bless you.

Mama help Abby said sniffling her little nose. Hold on, let's blow this little nose Maya said grabbing a couple tissues.