Chapter 1'873

Riley:
After a couple minutes of looking, Dallas finally found a bandage. Ah huh finally she said passing it over to Dianna. Way to put it all everywhere Madison said chuckling.

It's ok, I need to go through that anyway and toss everything that's expired Dianna said. How often do you do that mom asked.

Every 6 months, or I try to anyway Dianna said wrapping Farkles ankle. That's actually not a bad idea I said.

It's always good to have an emergency kit, even if it's just a backpack or a little bag of essentials for each person Maya said.

Yeah, we use to have like drawstring bags for emergency kits when we were young Sarah said. It's pretty common down south to do that, we had something similar in Philadelphia mom said.

The bigger city's don't really understand how to prepare for disasters Madison said. No kidding Smackle said.

And you are all wrapped up and ready to go, after we finished the game you are putting ice on that Dianna said getting up. Yes ma'am farkle said, knowing better than to argue.

While he was getting his foot wrapped, Dallas checked the bathroom to see if anyone else was hiding in here. Once it was confirmed nobody else was hiding in Sarah and Payton's room we walked out.

Ok, whose room is next mom asked. The boys room Paris said chuckling. I'm kinda afraid to go in there I said chuckling. How bad can it be Joey asked. Have you met them Maya said chuckling.

True Kelli said chuckling. We walked over to there door, and Dallas poked her head in. When she was sure it was safe, she opened it more to let us in.

We walked in, and a smell smacked us in the face. What died in here Dianna said immediately opened a window. Farts, lots and lots of farts Smackle said. What is that farkle said pointing at something. What's what Maya asked.

That he said. Considering it's growing fuzz I would say old food Madison said chuckling. Moving on, let's just see if anyone is hiding in here Dallas said looking around.

We found nobody in the main bedroom, and nobody was in the closet or the bathroom. I guess nobody decided to hide in here Dianna said. Uh guys, something just moved over here Kelli said moving closer to me and Joey.

Yeah maybe we should leave the room mom said basically pushing us out. We all did as we were told getting a little creeped out by whatever's crawling around in there.