Chapter 1'893

Maya:
She's concerned over your Boo, Boo Ceci said chuckling. Our little compassionate princess Jake said, kissing her little forehead. What does that mean dada Abby asked.

It means you care baby I said. Oh she said understanding. She knows to ask when she doesn't understand something farkle asked. She's a toddler, all of them ask questions Jake said chuckling.

Yeah, I can vouch for that Riley use to do it and Auggie still does it Topanga said chuckling. It's true, auggies always asking why Riley said chuckling. And we are done  Shannon said coming out of the bathroom.

We've finished cleaning in here Joey asked. Yep, every spot in this room is clean Demi said. Finally Ceci said, plopping down on the other side of the bed.

You do realise we still need to vacuum right I asked. Yeah, but that's like nothing she said. True Riley said. So who's gonna do it Topanga asked. We all looked at each other then said not it. Dang it Ceci said.

Haha, you gotta vacuum your own room Sarah said chuckling. Shut up Ceci said chuckling, getting up. Go get the vacuum and get it done Topanga said.

Yes ma'am she said and walked out into the hallway going looking for it. She came back after a few minutes with the vacuum. Plug it in and get to work lady Demi said chuckling.

Keep talking and I'll make you do it she said chuckling. This ain't my mess Demi said chuckling. She's right Sarah said chuckling.

Fine Ceci said chuckling, plugging in the vacuum. She gave her floor a quick vacuum, and within 5 minutes she was completely done.

And done, Ceci said plopping down on the bed with the rest of us. Ow Riley said chuckling. Sorry she said chuckling. What happened Topanga asked confused.

My hand accidentally smacked her in the face Ceci said chuckling. Geez Sarah said chuckling. In all fairness there is a lot of people on this bed right now Shannon said chuckling.

Speaking of, who is tickling my foot Demi said chuckling. Sorry Joey said chuckling. Weirdest dog pile ever Jake said chuckling.

Yep I said chuckling. Mama Abby said passing me her bowl. Are you all done I asked her. Uh huh she said shaking her head yes. 

Did she finish all of that Jake asked surprised. Completely I said chuckling, holding the bowl upside down.