20.JK'S STORY

Tae was feeling better... He was not out of what happened to him but suga, jimin, jk made sure that Tae is happy and gets what he wants
Now they all were sitting in the living room

        (Suga  jimin Tae  jk) was the seating

Tae:- what shall we do now??

Jk:- hmm shall we go on a date .. We both! 🤭

Tae; :- no! I am not going anywhere with you... You go alone and date yourself

Jimin:- and also if you both go to date... I will not be able to survive with this person* point out suga * in one roof... So you better stay!

Suga :- tsk!😏 whatever

Tae:- heyy! How about we know more about ourselves... Now that we all are friends! We'll know more about each other!

Jk:- sounds good!

Jimin:- okay 😐

Suga :- okay 🤷‍♀️

Jk:- okay so I'll start....

JK STORY :- (jk's pov)
okay so i came not long ago... It's just 1 week I am here in Korea... I was staying in Australia before with my parents ...

Not  to mention with my dad and my step mom.... My family is quite weathly ... But my father and mom used to fight daily before I was born... So even when I was going to be born my mom thought of killing me in the womb it self...

But my dad requested her not to kill me and that he will give her whatever she asks for... And apparently she demanded for divorce from my father ... So my father agreed to give her divorce... So once I was born she gave my father divorce and left us because she was having an affair with other man...

My father thought that I will need a mothers love so he married a women who is now my step mom... Like any other step mom in stories she is also a gold digger... I have also seen her enjoying her time With other men ...

That's when I tried saying the truth to my father.. But he did not believe thinking that I am saying this just becauss I don't like her  ... As my step mom came to find the truth that I know she is a gold digger...

She started torturing me badly... Asking me to leave the house and never come back... She use to not give me food for days... She use to beat me with different things like charger wires, belt, cane, and what not! ...

I suffered a lot... That's when I decided to say everything to my grandma the only one who believes me in this world... I called her and told her the whole truth... She asked me to come off to Korea without telling anyone...

in one midnight I probably ran off from my house leaveing a letter for my dad to read about what my step mom did to me and that she is cheating him... And now idk if my dad even got to read that letter  ....

But I guess that my misfortune doesn't stop here.... As soon as I came here after few days my grandma passed away due to heart attack.... Now I have no one in this world so I have to make my own living... this is what brings me here now... Now I have to even search for a good job so that I can earn a living 🙂 this was it... Sad right? . . I know

Jimin:- you... 😐

Tae:- I am sorry that this happened to you... 🥺

Suga:- how are you always smiling even though you have gone through so much?

Jk:- idk it's just who I am 😶

Jimin:- you don't have to feel bad now... We all are there for you in this world... You can trust us

Tae :- yeahh we'll always be with you 🙂

Jk:- then when are you accepting my proposal??

Tae🤦‍♀️😤

Suga:- you will never change 🤦‍♀️

Jimin:- don't even change... I like this jk! 😁

Jk:- you.. Only you understand me.. *shows finger heart*

Jimin :- 😄

Suga :- 🤦‍♀️

Tae:+ 🤦‍♀️