23 JIMIN STORY

Suga and jimin ran outside of the house

Jimin:- hyung where are you taking me?

Suga :- just follow me!

Soon suga and jimin reach a place where you can see the whole city... It was already afternoon  ... The day was sunny with cool breez and also the place was very calm with only birds chirping and sound of trees and leaves falling down.. (Imagining this makes me feel so refreshed)

Jimin:- (face lit up) woahhh! Hyungggg! This is beautiful! 😍😍

Suga :- I know right😌

Jimin:- how come I never knew about this place?

Suga :- becoz I just discovered this place yesterday and not many people know about this place... So you better keep it a secret!

Jimin:- oh okaay hyung.... I am the first one to come here with you??

Suga :- probably yes

Jimin :- okay.. 😶😳(trying to hide his blushinh face )

Both of them admired the place for some time... Soon suga broke the silence

Suga:- yah! Why were you crying earlier?

Jimin:- ohh that.... Becoz I felt bad for you...

Suga:- and why?? Are you gay too??

Jimin:- ...mmmm... Yes hyung.. I am gay too infact tae and me both are gays

Suga:- ohh... I see... Then what about your family?

Jimin:- mine?? *sad chuckle*

Jimins story:-
My story is not at all like you'll... I am sorry that you people were treated badly... That you were beaten to death... That you had to suffer becoz of your own family.... But mine.... I had a very loving and beautiful family.... I wish everyone gets a family like I had.... But sometimes I wish no one should get a family like mine.... I also had a hard working dad, a very loving mom, a cute little sister..... But they all left me.. 🥺....

Suga:- how?

(Note:- their ages
suga:- 19
Jimin ,tae, jk :- 18 )

Jimin:- actuall I used to study in a different school .. I lived normally with my family in busan... Our family was a middle class family.... And my father had a very secured job which was enough to run a small family of 4members .... But it happened that day when suddenly some rich gangster of busan approached us in our home,  he was a underground gangster ... Apparently his son is also a gangster... His father approached us asking me to be his son's personal slut.....

Suga :- 😧

Jimin:- I know right... It's shocking  ... At that time I did not even know the meaning of the word "slut"... His son saw me somewhere and thought that I was pretty... So he approached us... And his father gives everything what his son asks for  ... So he offered a very big amount to my father.....my father immediately rejected this offer.... The moment my father refused to accept his offer he shot all my family members ... I literally saw my parents and my little sister fighting for their lives in front of me ... And I couldn't do anything! They kidnapped me and put me in basement for months......

His son would come and use me and throw me like a piece of shit.... When I was in pain I had no one by my side.... I lost my family.... I lost everything... I was on the verge of dying... I did not wanted to live at that time! .... But after some days police came to find me... They admitted me in the hospital... I was there for weeks together.... My cousin was by my side... He then helped me to shift here ...

I came here when I was 16 ... At that age I searched for a job and joined the school... And that day I decided to study well and earn money  and live happily.. Becoz that's the only goal my father worked for and my mother wished for.... Unfortunately my sister is not with me in this journey.... But I will live happily to satisfy the soul of my family members..

Suga :- 😐 yo--uu.... Are you okay?

Jimin:- *sad chuckle* i am okay hyung!

Suga:- you know ? Your are the strongest person I have known in my whole life!

Jimin:- thank you hyung... Situation made me stronger ... But hyungg🥺 it hurts seeing other kids with their family 😭 I miss them

Suga:- don't worry jimin.... They are always with you

(With saying this suga pulled jimin into his arms giving him a tight hug)

Jimin:- hyung I miss them a lot... 😭🥺

Suga :- you have a family now ... Me, tae, jk, and my mom.... We are always With you!

Jimin:- 🥺 thankyou hyung.. Even if your bad .... (Suga cut jimins words with giving him a whack on his neck)

Suga:- hajimaaaa! Stop thinking I am bad for this world! Will you??

Jimin:- okay okay 😂

Suga :- now... Smile as much as possible.. Becoz it's the only thing that suits you! Tears doesn't!

Jimin:- hyungggg! 😳

Suga :- are you blushing? 😂😁 I forgot your gay too

Jimin:- *playfully hit sugas arm*