Chapter 46

Earlier....

"No! Please!" Loki shouts as he watches Rhi disappear before his eyes, in a puff of blue smoke.

He immediately tries to teleport to her. However, thanks to the blocking spell, he couldn't get a lock on her.

Out of frustration, he begins destroying the apartment.

Using his magic, Loki rips the cabinets and shelves off the walls and shreds them to tiny pieces.

How could she do this to me?

Loki then storms over to the coffee table and couch and flips them over.

When I find my way off this planet again, I'm going to wring her neck!

Loki continues destroying every item of furniture in his path, until he makes his way over to the bedroom. However, right as he was about to destroy the bed he noticed an item of clothing peaking out from underneath.

Loki's eyes begin to fill with tears when he realizes it was the dress he had made for her when Rhi had to pretend to be his pet.

He brings the green fabric to his nose and inhales deeply, taking in her sweet scent that still lingered.

In that moment, Loki felt alone, empty, and numb....

So this is what it feels like...

When Loki comes to the realization of what Rhi was doing to him, he sinks down to his knees and begins to laugh manically until he was out of breath and tears were rolling down his face.

Loki had finally gotten a taste of his own medicine.

"Clever girl." Loki chuckles to himself before begins to march out of his room, when suddenly, he feels a sharp pain appear in his side.

Hold on, my love. I'm coming.

Able to feel her again, for some reason, Loki immediately teleports to Rhi's side, only to find her lying on the ground, barely conscious and bleeding out, so he begins to heal her using their bond.

"Loki?"

Present....

"Rhiannon?" Loki stands to search for her but then immediately collapses and screams out in pain as he clutches his chest. It was as if someone just ripped a piece of his soul out of his body.

No...

Loki slowly gets up and trudges deeper into the wooded area until he sees Thor.

"Brother? What are you-" Thor starts, but is cut off as Loki tackles him to the ground and starts punching him.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?"

"Loki, stop!" Steve yells as he tries to pull him off Thor. However, Loki uses his magic to blast him off.

"WHERE IS SHE?"

"Loki..." Thor says softly, not fighting back.

"Where!" Loki starts to sob as he keeps attacking Thor. "What did you do..." He says, this time barely above a whisper, before finally relenting on Thor and collapsing onto the ground.