chapter 4..name u need

"Ya-yes..did you need anything sir?"Jennie asked with nervous..

"Yaa.. I need some help.. and don't be that scared I'm not gonna eat you.."

"Sorry sir it's because ahh"

"Call he taehung.. it's comfortable to me.. and your?"taehung ask with the same cold behaviour

"I'm Jennie kim..u can call Jennie...''

."ohh jennie I'm not so familiar with this place and all.. and if you don't mind can you...ahh"

"Oh it's alright si- taehung.. but I need to get settled with the groceries..if you don't mind you can come to my library "

"Ohh...ok"
taehung was not so interested in this talk.. but be need to know the village otherthan living like a stranger for mouths...

Skip

"Come in..plz be comfortable around I will be back..."

"Ok"

After sometimes Jennie returns with a cup of coffee...

"Here ur coffee after this we can go out.."Jennie said with a warm smile

"I don't drink coffee..and thanks...can we move now??.

Soo rude as I thought..such a fucking bullshit as I said already... Jennie thought and walked out behind his back..

 Jennie thought and walked out behind his back

"Ahh.. it's awkward..soo can we talk???".  Jennie asked without looking at him because she is quite bored walking with a stone like man...

"Ya ask".. that's all taehung locked his mouth again..

"Your from soul right? Did you like this place?"

"Yes.. and I don't like this place.. it's so dull in nature and this place is not even developed"

"As usual.. I can read it from your face
. but believe me taehung ur going to love this place..it a heaven in it."

"Can you stop talking about something like this.. I need to know about the shops and all.."

"Ohh ask"

Jennie was annoyed now.. because he is the one who asked help and now he is commanding???

To be continued ✨