chapter 8.. love..🍀

"Then what happened to h--"

"It's home already.. I hope you enjoyed this day taehung.. don't hesitate to ask for help.. bye.."

Jennie not okay after taking about her mother..and it was clear on her eyes.. Jennie was trying to hide things which taehung craving to know... but maybe one day she will share it by herself...

SKIP

It was already midnight.. but still taehung was confused about Jennie's mother... what she worrying about,??

Next morning he decides to Talk with Jennie about her writing...he clearly know that yesterday she blocked the lady in the Shop when she was on the cliff to say.....

Soon his thoughts collided with the loud shouts and curse which comes from outside and it was pretty sure..it was from jennie's house..

"Jennie !!!!!??"

He collected his shirt which was thrown down before sleeping and run to the direction which the sound coming.

"Plz!!! leave me alone....it was been in past.. I don't want to come with you.. leave me alone...!!!!"

Taehung was too clever to help Jennie but Jennie was no more that old energetic girl ..she was crying..and it hurts seeing her so vulnerable...

"Jennie baby..ur my only family if you don't hear my words you will make it even more horrible... just do what I say baby...."

"Ur no one to mee.. leave me..!!!''

"Jennie you know what I can do..do what I say or.. I will burn you aliv-"

"You will what?mr???"

Here comes taehung

To be continued<<<<<<