chapter 39..🖇️

They were still connected with their soul,both absorbing the endless love from each others lips.. until he felt heavy on his shoulder,a beutiful girl fall into the illusion world..

He carries her towards her room and lie her with blankets..he was starting at her until he noticed the diary one the night table..

"Ur every moment make me go for it but it's just a handful of Disappointment at the end.. hope I don't regret it.."

Taehyung build a kind of feelings for her which make him do whatever he wants but he doubt himself if he manipulating Jennie as ha-yun..he don't want to hurt anyone...

Morning

Jennie wake up first remembering how taehyung kissed her yesterday when she believed as a pure love.... which is just a manipulation of him..

From the beginning of this day taehyung was avoiding any intereaction with Jennie..he was avoiding her which make her  little upset but srug it thinking taehyung is shy to face her..

Skip

Jennie help few photoshoot for magazine and other stuffs...now it was for taehyung's company which make her a little tensed.. which happened yesterday is just heating up her mind.. and they don't tall till now...

"Miss Jennie..the CEO is coming wait for the set md and discussion.."

"Oh yes, thanks"

Taehyung eneters inside with a straight face without looking at her.. which make her sweat more...she instantly regret what happened yesterday..

"So the shoot will happening in 15 min Jennie kim.., it's was our pleasure to work with you.."

Taehyung announced shaking  hands with the upset girl.. Jennie was still afraid of the shoot and moreover it's taehyung's company that make her pee on her pants...