chapter 40..🔗

The shoot started with a few tries.. but after that Jennie just weiden the eyes of the camera man...they were all happy working with the most kind girl they ever work with...

Taehyung was far away staring at Jennie with a full hearted eyes..she was a little shy,it was her first time wearing shorts dresses..

PACKUP...

after the shoot the crew congratulated Jennie for the beautiful angles .. but still it's don't make any kind of happy in her,she been searching for taehyung's presence because he was the one who support her in everything but now..

"Jennie you did great.."

With a single appreciation taehyung left the place giving Jennie a small paper, written something on it..

"Yesterday is just.. I don't know.. it's still awkward to face you till now.. I'm out of my mind yesterday.. I'm sorry for it..and I hope you forgot about it
Hoping for a reply.
          Taehyung "

Jennie was okay.. really okay with what he wrote..she thought he was shy to open up his feelings when it's clear a letter of apology that she manipulated

"

Taehyung I'm ok with it,and I'm sorry too..if I pured you away it might not be happened..and just forget about the uncomfortable incident.."

They accepted each other mistake but they both enjoyed how there lips collied that produces the perfect prettiest rhythm the they ever heard..

For her it's was her only illusion that he will be her's someday when it's just a manipulation for him as his girlfriend..they were living on a world that they build themselves but still managed to get a impact on each other...

How pathetic..