chapter 11.. 🌩️

On call

"Taehung we found some information about ha-yun..but we are not so clear about that..''

"Ok ..call me if you find anything else.."

On the other hand.. Jennie was staying in Kai's house with ajumma for 3 days.after that incident she don't goes back to her house...

Today Jennie decided to move back again because the library was her responsibility..and she needs to look after..

                                  ⛅

Taehung heard the sound of furniture that movie in and out...he was in a rush to check if it was Jennie or not.because of his luck.. Jennie returns..he need to talk,talk about the incident that happened...

Jennie heard a knock on the door outside..she is scared to open it until she find who is outside...the sound of know increase from 2 to 5.in every know shiver spread around her mind..

"Wh-who are y-"

"Jennie it's me taehung open the door''

with in Seconds the door open.. showing a tired Jennie with an empty eyes..

''ohh.. taehung... come in."

"Yaa.."

The library was so unique and beautiful..the room had yhe the smell of old books..the Walls are covered with quote and old money paintings... and then there the beautiful girl walking infront of him with a pale smile...

"Jennie how are you.. how you been..?

"I'm okay.. don't ask me about the incident which is an accident.."

"Ohh..'..

To be continued 🕊️