chapter 26..⭐

"Taehung..."

Taehung don't talk he just stared at her.. and she smiled at him..

"Taehung did you ever feel in love?"

The was surprised with the sudden flash of jennie..he wanted to avoid the question and it make him a little suffocate...

"Ohh.. I'm sorry.. I was just curious... LOVE..love is something I read  from my mom's novels..she described it in a beautiful way.. which I never had from her.. the only thing she left for me is the old storys which describes love which I craved to have..."

"Jennie..yes I had someone "

Taehung was looking at jennie's sudden change in her face the little smile fade but she immediately recovered it.. it was a hard for taehung to talk after knowing what was her life before...

He wants to hug her and leave an ugly kiss that he gonna regret later but he never did...he immediately took out his phone and showed jennie...

he immediately took out his phone and showed jennie

"This is ha-yun..my girlfriend.."

"Oh she is so beautiful.."

"Yes she is.. but she been missing it's been almost 1 year.. I been searching for her since then but I never found any kind of thing it's was like she vanished way like a thin air...

I love her so much.. I miss her so much..she was my everything Jennie..it was hard for me too walk away without noticing her absence beside me..it was really hard..."