chapter 25..🌞

Jennie was heart broken after earning that taehung have a girlfriend which he loves the most..

After everyone leave.

"Jennie how it goes.. what did he say?"

Kai asked with a small voice but it washed away after see jennie with the tear eyes ..

"Kai..he already have someone..her name is ha-yun.."

With a breath..

"Jennie kim he is not only the one...come on....nini..you have the most handsome man as ur best friend then why worries????...."

"Ya.. I got a handsome man..."

After a little talk..she decided to move on from the things..and have a moment of her life that she waited the most.. even she was going through heart break..

SKIP

''oh jennie you told me you want to talk about something right what is it??"

"Ohh.. ah.. can we go for a walk or something.."

"Ya sure..''

It as almost 9 in Busan the river side was quite and beautiful

It as almost 9 in Busan the river side was quite and beautiful..the moon was shining bright but the heart he held was so heavy...she pretended to be happy and thankful to have taehung as her friends..

Taehung was looking at jennie.he was admiring the young lady.. taehung was so in love with Jennie but his heart says he was pretending,it was his ha-yun... jennie took his heart from the first day but his illution kills him inside.

Jennie was beautiful..' beautiful' it's not enough for her to explain..she was an angel under the moonlight with a shining eyes, small smile, waves hair..brown eyes... she was so beautiful...

The walk was silent.. jennie was just walking, thinking about something which taehung don't like to interact.. taehung was still looking at jennie with so much pity..

"Taehung...."