chapter 19..🏞️

"He..he was so crual.. I thought he could help me sa-njo.. I thought he was kind and helpful.. but I was wrong all the time...''

That day she poured down..

Han-sok was a animal who used her.. after she gone to soul.. I thought she could have a happy life being a famous writers and she made it as well. but not the happiness .. that fucking basterd raped yas-sul and took everything,everything from her and  leaved her behind with a baby inside..

She thought he left her after using her..she was tired of everything but the fire in her deserve to be continued so she started writing again and continued her life with a piece if hate in her stomach....

She hated Jennie..the baby girl had nothing to do about this.. but she hated her beat her to death because of the hate she buil for han-sok...she never cared about Jennie... but he again came back to yas-sul after knowing that she started writing again..and he finds that yas-sul was pregnant with his baby..and it was a way for him to hold a grip on her..

That when she told me to visit her in soul.. yas-sul run away from him with a 4 years old baby in her hands..she told me to care for Jennie and take her to Busan until she returne after she solve the issue...

On 24th I return back to Busan with a 4 years old girl in my hands..she was scared and she had a big cut on her stomach which her mother left for her as a love stone.. I was angry at yas-sul for hating Jennie...

The next day I received a news that yas-sul died in a car accident which was a complete lie.. han-sok killed her and left it like an accident.....

After 1 years.. when jennie turn 5 ..he came back to Busan to have his baby..to have jennie and he repeated this every year... but jennie Don't know who he is... until I die I will take care of jennie and it's my promise to yas-sul.. even I hate her for everything he does to Jennie...