chapter 29..🌑

August 16

It's the Monday,the dy Jennie and taehung leaving Busan.. Jennie was quite nervous because it's her first time in a city as an adult..she don't know anything about anything..the only courage..she had was taehung will be there for her if she needs anything..

"Nini.. I'm gonna miss you..come back soon..."

Kai said and leave a small kiss on her cheeks which make taehung annoye a little..buther next move make him get angry... Jennie kissed him back..

"Ofcourse stupid.. I will come back and don't forget to call me every day..."

"Okay..go.. it's time..."

As she get in taehung's car.. taehung approached Kai...

"Taehung.. protect her from everything..and hope you cb stay with her at the low..."

After a little more talk he decides to leave them saying a good Bye..

The whole road to airport were silent.. jennie was looking a little bit tensed because of the lonely presence of taehung. The feeling she have for him was growing when she wants to betray it behind...she is stubborn of letting him leaving..he had a girlfriend but her heart says something else....

At the she decides to fall back to sleep without any worry and fear of her feelings..

Taehung was peacefully driving when he noticed a small brown diary that was about to fall from her bag...he slow down and took the diary... it's written..

"We can't be together even If I try....
So I buried my feelings.."