chapter 17..🌫️

"Jennie kim..she a really nice girl taehung..a good writer as well..kind in heart.. help others..we call her Nini for short because she love calling her Nini and .you should be luck because sh-..ahh she is your friend now..."

"Ajumma I want to know about yas-sul and about why Jennie hesitate to talk about her mother..and who is that man who visited her ..she was terrified that day..."

Her face suddenly changed into a serious face..she hesitated to speak..she was about to leave but I held her hand and assured that she will be safe..and her secret too..

"I promise this too you.. I will assure you I will keep this by myself.. what if I can help her..help her to continue her writing in soul.. it's not a deapt It's because I know she a good author.. ajumma I can help her..."

Even it's a lie..he said that to her to know about her... but he himself don't know why he care about her..she is no one but a stranger..

"Taehung..sit here.. I will come back.."

She said and walked towards the shelf to take something..

This is the young Jennie when I meet her...she was 6 years old and was struggling to have someone to love her... yas-sul was my best friends from the beginning..

                           📸 Back...

To be continued 🕊️...