chapter 45..🐬

As per the days gone...the felt comfort and compassion between them.. they felt heavy to have eachother love..the overwhelmed with the power of together without sharing and covering the gap between them..

It was Friday.. it's been 1 months, but still the stranger was unknown and the letter was unfold.. after that she never received a letter from him...

Jennie was on her way after her get together with her beloved fans...

"Jennie!!!! Jennie!!!!!!plz a photo with you.. Jennie!!!! your beautiful!!!!!."

Jennie was suffocated with the sound and rush.. the suffocating rush of peoples reminds her of the days that she suffered..

Flashback...

"Ya-sul a photo please..!!!!
Ya-sul.. ya-sul..!!!!!!!!!!!!!.."

Jennie was just 4 years old with anxiety and fear..the crowd around her suffocated and the uncomfort that her mother never noticed..the push and pulls..the wounds and scar which her mother never healed..

Jennie was never been a girl that her mother wanted----

Present...

"Plz.."
"Mom.."

The small voice that left from her mouth showing the growing anxiety..she failed to breathe among the demon inside her..she failed to survive again...even she is grown to fight.....

Jennie run towards a small area which seems to be quite and peaceful..she needs some time to be alone.. time to have herself all together again..the memories awful childhood that she crews it away...