chapter 12..🌩️

It was awkward between them.. they're not ready to have a talk but the time increase the silence make distance

"Can I have a look.. around the library?"

"Ya I will make something to eat..."

The Book was old..the place remember me of the times when my mom told me to have a look at her favourite novel..that return by Jennie's mother kim yas-sul....

WHEN THE NIGHT ADMIRERS
BY: YAS-SUL KIM

The book was placed in a table with the other Books...when the night admirers...the book bring me an odd emotions.. it's telling me something...with that I moved to take a look at her other books which were placed on the table..

I walked to that but my attention turn to a small book that written by Jennie kim.. I'm too curious to read her book .. I need her books to known for everyone... but it's was not completed yet...

"You rooted my heart, your love, your hate,your lust..rest inside me..the wet kisses that you left will be my favourite novel to my heart untill it get wormed..."

The wet kiss , that you left will be my favourite novel...

Taehung repeat the line inside his head..the sudden flash of the moment he shared with ha-yun rush inside..

The lips they shared,the night they spent... everything was now a locked memory...

"Taehung... taehung what are you doing there..."

The light voice of Jennie brings him back to the world of reality.. the reality of the missing...

"Yaa.."

With a smile taehung walked with Jennie to the sitting room..A simble thing that Jennie do remember him of ha-yun..the way she walks,talk, smile everything remember him of her..

Unknowingly he walked towards her .

To be continued 🕊️