chapter 41..🖇️

When she is the girl that everyone needs..

Jennie kim becomes the world wide author just like her mom..,as she wished for.. Jennie was never been a disappointment to the readers in her world Busan..now she is the proud women of Busan who becomes the world wide writer..

The moment she having is just what she dreamed about..to the writer that missed by the readers in her mom she wants to prove that she is kim ya-sul proud daughter..

It's was a busy day for both taehyung and Jennie.. taehyung was patiently working on his mac and Jennie rushing out the house to be at her company at 10:15 Sharp..

"Jennie, I will pick you up after the work..when will your end?"

"I don't know probably at 2.. I will call you.."

"Let's have lunch together then"

"Okk..see you lat--?

Her voice cutted by the walls that she passing through.. Jennie was now a independent women who have to take care of her matter of things..

With a small smile taehyung closed the door after a small wave passing to Jennie who was already waving... taehyung love every small things that Jennie does..he was a big mess..he needs to clarify the feelings that tied together in his heart..

He loves Jennie too dearly but he is afraid of going for it's..he feared about hurting her.. feared about ha-yun's returns.. what if she misunderstood the feelings that he had for her...so many things so many things that taehyung want to clear by himself..