chapter 20..🏝️

PRESENT<<

"SO jennie don't know anything about her parents..?"

"No taehung she knows her mother is an author and all.. but we told her that her parents died in a car accident.."

"Oh"..

"Jennie was at the young girl..a little girl who don't remember anything..and I'm thankful to that.. I don't want to remember anything that happened... jennie was someone who don't had the love of her parents or even don't know who are they actually are... they only left her main and unfolded memories of sadness and pity... sometimes I wish what if she doesn't born..."

A single tear left from taehung eyes.. which he hide immediately..

"Taehung.. I have a request for you.."

"Yes what is it ajumma.."

"Taehung on this Sunday.. jennie having a meet up with the other authors and people in Busan..ahh you know Jennie have the talent to write.. right?.."

"Yes I know.."

"I want you to take her to soul to improve her writing authority.. please taehung it's my request.."

"Oh..let me  think about that ajumma.. it's not that easy.. but I will try..."

Taehung leave the shop after a long heart broking story...he don't had the courage to look at jennie without that pity eyes..he was comparing his pain to her's..it was a handful for him...he feel bad for her....he wants to fight for her rights..and kill the person who make her so vulnerable...

But

Who I'm I to protect her I'm no one.. I'm just a stranger to her ..why I care for her..???