chapter 35🎀

Morning

Jennie was the one who wakes early..the place is now familiar for her...she wake up to make a cup of tea because taehyung don't like coffee..

"Morning Jennie.."

The sudden voice Shiver her position..the deep voice make her stune...

"Morning taehyung..."

"Jennie what's ur plan for today?"

"Going to meet my agency..and.. today,the first announcement of author Jennie.."

"All the best for you Jennie "

"I'm leaving for my work... I will call you later.."

"Your going already..?"

"Yes why?"

"Ah..ah.. I made breakfast "

"Oh.. let's eat then, come '

.the break fast finished in black.. it's was completely in silence but taehyung was stealing the glimpse of happily eating Jennie..

Skip
In oddatiller

Jennie was currently in a photoshoot for her first screen space announcement..she a a little nervesness but the shooting gone really well and the publishment will be happened on tomorrow morning..

                            🎀
"Jennie the shoot finished or still going on?"

"It's over taehyung.. I'm heading to library.."

"Okay I will pi-"

"No! I will go by myself.."

"Oh-ok"

Jennie was now heading to the library according to the letter she received on that day.. it's August 24, the strangers told Jennie to have a meet in the library even tho Jennie was scared she desides to go for the truth..to know who is that man, the women... she needs to know everything...