chapter 27..🌟

"Taehung life is so hard sometimes..she will come back one day till then you need to be patient..she will come back to you taehung.. even how can she leave a handsome man???"

Taehung looked at jennie with a small smile..the thought of her thinking about him handsome somehow make glimpse in his heart..

"Love is hard something.. even we crave for it from someone else he may already shared his heart to someone so far...

"Do you ever craved for love"

Taehung asked jennie with the hope of making the mood clear a bit..he was always concerned about Jennie,to know her,her type,her likings... sometimes he himself think about why he was concerned when he have a girlfriend who don't mind him to get an updated about his livings..

"Taehung...,I been always craving for love which I don't remember I ever had.. I don't remember anything, which is not even close to the word love... I lived with books which surrounds with words love but it never give a wide opportunity to have me that...."

Skip

Jennie was now waiting for the response...As a writer everyone thinks about publishing there Book world wide and now Jennie is waiting for her response from her company which was held on last Sunday..

"Niniiii...the mail came..come fast..."

Kai was exited for her little best friends happiness..he was the one who make her move...

After reading the letter there face change immediately especially Jennie..

"Jennie.. don't make it too hard.. I know you can do it nini..."

"No!!no kai"