chapter 34🌼

"ahh.. Jennie come I will introduce the house and ur room.."

"Ya sure"

The conversation between them was really small and they both hold eyes but look away when it get heat up and scold themselves because of it..

"This is the living area, kitchen,and this house had 4 rooms and a balcony.. this is my room and this is your.. your legages with be here in min and I'd you need anything don't hesitate to call me I will be in my room.."

"Ok thanks taehyung..you did so much to help me.. thank you again.."

"It's alright Jennie.. I'm glad.."

With a heart smile he walks out..

IN HIS ROOM

OHHH my god.. I nearly fucked up..why did I say I cared about her...she is just a friend.. not even a close friend then why the fuck my heart beat increase every fucking time I talk to her...she is just a friend try to understand Kim taehyung...you have a girlfriend..

Do I?

IN HER ROOM

How can I survive?. I don't know were to start..who is that lady?and that man?... I'm scared as fuck.. help me to survive..

"Kai... I landed here safely.. and what are you doing?.. how ajumma doing, have you eaten?how my Library doing?"...

"Wait wait.. it's was a lot.. we both doing great..the Library working great.. I have eaten kimji and rice..the weather is good it's going to be winter fall..."

"Ohh I missing you Kai..come soon..."

"I will nini when the right time comes..."

After that Jennie talked about her stay and about soul ,her plans for tomorrow and more....