chapter 6.. fucker 🌵

"kai!!!you idiot wake the ass up....kaiiiii!!!!"

Jennie was working hard on the processing to walk her bestfriends kai from his bed..it felt like He was living in a wild dream with his girlfriend but unfortunately it was a pillow...

Ahe tired but the reply was...
"nini... I'm tired let me sleep"
As a good friend she decided to leave him after taking the ugliest pic of kai...

SKIP

After the shopping taehung was waiting outside the store for Jennie.. not because he don't know the way.. it's because...◉

Flashback...

Nini he is your boyfriend...

He loved the way she look with the embarassed face..her annoyed eyes.. everything make him fresh..he felt so happy when he heard about Jennie was single..he know Jennie was good in person.. but he came here for a aim..aim to find his girlfriend.. but somehow he was already relieved with the stress...

"Hyy..can we go..or your staying here???''

Jennie been standing there for a minute observation how taehung had a small smile in his face.. but it vanished in second when he saw Jennie standing infront of him..

"Ya let's go ..''

It's November..the time of first snow in Busan...the people in Busan were exited for the first fall.. ofcourse Jennie too..the place was soo beautiful when it covered with snow... kid's playing around... it's always a great time that she held in her heart.....

To be continued 🕊️,<<<<<