chapter 5..you 🌵

"Is there any theatre or any other shoping malls or anything which can entertain me... this place is boring as fuck.."

"Excuse me!!!! Don't act like this ok.. it's our place and ur insulting???.. I was assured to guide you, not to hear ur shits...and yesterday was an accident.. Don't be so rude..."

"So are you sure?? calling someone fucker was an accident??..."

"Come on... I told you it was an accident..and I'm really sorry"

"Okay.."

The problem solved but the ego for who talk first make them a little silent..they were not so close not even a little..she was always been the kind hand but tae was a arrogent one.. it's been a while sence they talk...they are still on their way back to convenience store.. because taehung exists the way..

Jennie was familiar with all of them who been presented in the shop... because she is always a handful to them..help them, take care of them..and everyone there were so talkative and energetic which make taehung annoye more.....

" Nini.. this handsome man is your boyfriend...oh my little nini got a handsome boyfriend...soo your not single anymore???"..

That makes Jennie shocked... what was going on here..she was looking at taehung when his eyes are already on her like a thunder storm..

"Noo...nooo ajumma...he is my neighbour.. I'm here to introduce this place because he is from soul city.."..

Jennie replyed with a awkward voice..she don't expect it from her... and infront of him, make it even worst...

"Soul!!! seriously.. Jennie you have a great chance ask him for help it could make a new way for--"

"Ajumma..he need something..so guid him.. I will meet kai...did he still asleep???"..

Jennie get into the conversation before her beloved ajumma make her embarrass even more... Jennie don't like being mentioned in someone's life..

"Yaa sure gentleman..come with me..''she invite him to the Shop.....

To be continued ✨...