chapter 1.. escape

"she left me namjoon how can it be so silly for you?she will never return back she left me when I most needed her...she is gone to a place which I can't reach..."

Taehung was wimpy for his lost love who he assumed as death... because she never return back....

"Taehung.. just calm down ..you need to move on because.. because I don't think she will not be back... I have a place for you to move.. you need to move from this tae.. just calm urself..your moving to Busan for some months..."

"No..no hyung I'm not moving anywhere... it's not possible.."

"Taehung..you need to there is no more excuses..you need to go . that's solved... I will take care of the company and the dealer..."

"No hyung but it's not possible I can't move from her memories.. plz "

"The trip be booked on tomorrow morning..ur staying in my "old house"
And you will start a new journey from the tragic moments that happened in ur life...you understand??"

"Yes hyung.I will I wish I could move on then..."

Taehung desides this trip because he had something to do with it.. and it's an opportunity for him to search for her.. without any delay and blackouts...and he is determined to find his love.. when his heart says she never died....

                              ⛅

"Jennie!!!!! where are you?"

"In the library kai... what's the matter"

Kai jennie's best friend and family.. Jennie grown up without a family her parents died when she was 2..the only thing they left for her is the "old library".. because it's near the biggest gest house for kims...she been living and working for the library from the beginning of her life...she is a good author ...

she is a good author

About old library,.. Busan was a small side...at the time of winter people visit Busan...or a family reunion... that time the library work 24 hours because the visitors increase at the time of winter...

"Jennie!!!!! someone is coming to the old house..you need to charge the cleaner immediately... I think it's a millionaire...if he found something unclear we are dead...!!!!"

"Kai... it's ur job.. come on.. I'm in library right now...."

"Jennie... I'm out to buy the things that needed for that fucking house... just help me out..."

"Ok...but I need profit.."

"Ok ok...do it"...

To be continued<<<<<<✨