chapter 28..🌙

Jennie wanted to attend her first ever world wide publishment in soul city of South korea..she is scared of going alone especially the place of her mother misery...

                                ⛅

"Taehung.. I need to ask for a favour..haa you know that jennie got the chance to be a world wide author.. but it's was held in soul City...nd ahe is stubborn to not go there because she ia alone..haa can you convince her because ur coming from soul which is familiar to you..???..."

"Ofcourse kai... I'm leaving Busan on next Monday..and I could like to have her in my flight.. don't worry about it.. I will be there..."

Flashback

"Taehung..we got the information about ha-yun..she is in Columbia and the details will be passing to ur emil..you can come back to soul.. I informed Namjoon about ur return.."

"Thanku jimin.. I will be back on this Monday...."

Present

''jennie are you there?.."

"Yes taehung.. come in.."

"Jennie I came here to have a talk to you..you know it's a big oppertunity for you then why ur betraying that..?"

"I'm alone.."

A single tear left her eyes.. but the strong arm hovered over her sniking a little comfortable...

"Jennie.. I will be there for you just say yes to it...and...ah... I'm leaving on this Monday back to soul.."

Jennie tight the grip on taehung's shirt which make him so happy..her tears starts to flow faster... somehow the New of leaving make her dedication sure that she needs to go too soul...

Taehung was loving the hold on her..her hair was slightly movie..the smell of lavender was attracting him towards her.. unknowingly he was falling for her... Deep down..