chapter 23..🌤️

The Sunday was a big day for Jennie after a long break she's going to take over the line of her mother.as an author...

SUNDAY

Everyone gathered there to have a hold on the upcoming famous author Jennie kim..the daughter of one of the greatest kim yas-sul...

Jennie was getting ready for the event that happening on her library

Jennie was getting ready for the event that happening on her library..with a beautiful white dress with a light makeup that makes her looks like an angel.😩

Taehung was there with his common but amazing outfit which make him the special one

Taehung was there with his common but amazing outfit which make him the special one... but he was looking a little bit tense..the reason is unknown

Taehung was staring at the beautiful beautiful girl that happened to be his friends..one and only jennie...he was looking at her with a heavy feeling which is unknown.. her small gummy smile in a white dress..the lady making him go crazy

The event started with a small announcement about Jennie's novels and writing..and her carrier is starting with the support of the biggest company "oddateler"..all of them were happy about the new author... then they were talking to each other and some people went to have there dinner...

Jennie looked at taehung with so much desires and hope..she loves taehung with her whole health.. it was her first time to fall for someone even she got so many proposals...

He was sitting afar talking to someone.. jennie walked towards his direction to invite him for the dinner and talk about the thing that she want sometime alone with him after the event ends...

"Taehung did you enjoyed this event?.. it's my first time having everyone that I loved having in one roof... it a big day..."

"I can see the happiness in your eyes Jennie.. and ahh..you look beautiful.."

With a little blush she thanked him..

"Taehung ahh can we talk about something after the event end..if you have time?.."

Ohh jennie wait.. I will be back it's an important call...