chapter 44..🔸

After what just happened make him pissed a little but strug it after Jennie Starts taking to him..

"Taehyung,you read my mom's book's right? which one is your favourite and why?"

"Jennie ya-sul's book was just something every readers look forward..she writes about love so passionately which everyone drag themselves into.."

"oh.. but her books was something which make me an author.... but whenever I look back into the story's I was just so pathetic because I never get the chance or I never had the memories of being loved with my childhood..."

"Jennie the life is not that expected and I'm truly wanted----"

"What you me--"

"Jennie shall we leave?"

"Okay why not.."

The break between them were so deep but it's covered by the strangers letter which Jennie want to intake in her hands without noticed by taehyung.

"

Then for the first time you will regret the feelings that you hold in ur heart...and for the last time you will raise with glimpse and fall with the tears..."

And for the last time....

Taehyung was always conserned about Jennie..he wants her to be his..his part of life to make her deserve the love and care.. hoping he can rewrite the blank papers in her childhood...

Author note

Guys are you expecting a sad ending?

Unfortunately it is.. but I can change it if you need