chapter 9.. 🕊️

"you will what mr?!!"

Taehung was already there for the rescue but at the peck to kill the man who make her cry.

Jennie was relieved by seeing someone other than the man who make her so horrible ..

"Jennie.. what happened are you okay?"

"I-I am ..."

Jennie was overwhelmed by the charms of taehung..he cares for her or the depts for the help???

"Jennie..soo my baby got a new fucker.. such a whore you are little one?.. just like ur mother.."

"SHUT THE FUCKING MOUTH YOU AASHOLE!!!!OR I WILL KILL YOU!!!!"

Taehung was so angry to the old fucking.. because he called his lady a whore...how dare he..

His lady???

"Who are you young boy...she was playing with you... you will be a fooled by her tricks..."

Yes who I'm I to her.. I know nothing about her..she is just a girl I meet yesterday..why I care for her..? I'm no one to her.. but his heart plane something else..

"I'm her boyfriend..do I want to prove it..."

"Stop joking around"

The man was stunned to speak more..the next moment taehung pull Jennie for a soft kiss..

Jennie left no reaction her heart and mind get cold not because of the kiss but because of the man infront of her..

"Jennie.. I will leave you for now.. but I will get you no matter what..."

....

To be continued 🕊️