chapter 33🌸

#Tahyung with his girlfriend
  #billionare v in soul airport
#Taehyung was dating
#ugly bitch with prince
#taehyung is back...

#Tahyung with his girlfriend  #billionare v in soul airport#Taehyung was dating#ugly bitch with prince#taehyung is back

Taehyung and Jennie landed on soul airport.. taehyung's fans were waiting outside after the announcement of his camera face.. A croud of peoples were waiting for Kim taehyung the most famous business man in soul,the heartcore of millions of women..

The croud was screaming which scared Jennie a little bit but taehyung hold her hands to calm her down..still the peoples are not familiar with Jennie's face..the author Jennie Kim is famous but not her face..

Skip

Jennie had no idea about the peoples and where were they are going on.. Jennie don't want to interfere in taehyung's business so she let that slid and just look outside to feel the New City SOUL...

"Jennie,this is my house feel comfortable to walk in..."

They arrived at taehyung's apartment which was looking so beautiful with this aesthetic painting.. ugly but unique things..dolls and everything smells comfortable..

"This place is beautiful..."

"And your staying here until you finish ur work and there is no buts..it fixed because ur not familiar with this city and I need to protect you because I car-..I mean Kai and ajumma care about you and they trust me in this process.."

"Ok-ay.."

It was a long silence until taehyung speak...