No Help? Yeah Right!

Man, Macaque's artstyle is just so beautiful. Come on! We've all had that type of artstyle before! Honestly, I'd enjoy seeing more of his style because it's just so Mac. It's dramatic, it's sharp, and it's easy but complex all at once.

》* • ˚ ˛ * 。 • ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚* 。 • ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚* 。 • ˚ ˛ * 。° 。 • ˚《

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽Flower Fruit Mountain☽ .* :☆゚. ───
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄Macaque⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

"Yo, how's it going? It's me, Macaque, or rather the Six-Eared Macaque is, you know, my full name." The video game Macaque smiled smugly before looking like he might? be posing? Look, it was hard to tell when it came to the art style. "Uuuuhhh, what am I looking at right now?" MK looked down at the game's cover with a confused expression while Macaque sat back on the couch with his cheek resting on his hand. The small monkey from before sat on the monkey's head with wide eyes, curiously watching the boy and the game. Unfortunately, MK accidentally continued the game by hitting a button as he flickered between his forms aggressively, making a strangled noise that sounded like he was being electrocuted. "On your journey, you'll see that it's the choices you make that determine who you are." The video game spoke before Macaque waved his hand out as he spoke, ignoring the game's version of himself as it continued. "I know your latest discovery has thrown you for a loop. Between that and Azure and the Lady Bone Demon trying to get inside your head..." He cut himself off. "You know what? Just play the game." He leaned forward and rested his elbows on his knees as he huffed in amusement. "That'll teach you everything you need to know, for once. Besides, I put a lot of work into this." MK skipped through a lot of dialogue as he spoke. "Oh, yeah, no. I can definitely see that." "Hey, Li would've liked it." The monkey huffed slightly. The young hero hummed as he nodded, continuing to skip the unimportant parts. Of course she would've liked something like this... Nerd.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽Temple☽ .* :☆゚. ───
✧⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄Linwan⋄⋆⋅⋆⋄✧

After Linwan finally came around to training, though only with Mei since her flames could keep her shadows back, she spent a lot of that time fighting with the dragon. Now though, they were all sitting and meditating... Or most of them were. The young warrior was still having a rough time with her hearing and the chaos happening in the Heavens was definitely not helping. Luckily, the other girl agreed by huffing and getting up. With that, Linwan immediately got up and followed her best friend with matching levels of annoyance. "And just where do you two think you're going?" Master Subodhi glanced at them and they both groaned a bit, though Mei showed her agitation more by crossing her arms at him. "We can't just keep sitting here, meditating or whatever. We gotta get up there and stop Azure." Mei spoke up and Linwan rolled her eyes. "Besides, it's too loud to focus anyway, so we might as well crush their little rebellion before this all goes downhill and off a steep cliff." "You are not ready." He spoke wisely, but that just made Mei summon her Dragon Blade and point it at him as Linwan crossed her arms and huffed. "Mei! What are you doing, raising a blade to the great Shifu Subodhi?" Tang panicked but Mei continued, both quieter than they would be, which Linwan was grateful for. "What's your deal, guy?! We are so ready to go and end this!" "Still, you have learned nothing. If you leave now, you will be walking into the embrace of your own demise." The old man spoke, gently pushing the blade aside. Linwan looked up towards the chaos as she responded. "We've done good so far and it sounds like we don't have any time left." She then looked at Subodhi who seemed to have a stare down with the two before Tang chimed in. "You're right, Shifu. Perhaps we aren't ready. We might be clumsy and kind of figuring things out as we go, but it's worked out for us so far." "And with Master's training, then surely we stand a chance. Personally, I've never felt more in sync with you guys than I do right now." As Sandy spoke, the master placed yet another star on the disco ball that was the water demon. He had way too many stars to not be seen as the favorite. Linwan giggled to herself at the sight before Mei chipped in. "Even if we don't have MK or Monkey King, we have to try!" She began walking off and Linwan shrugged. "She's right, you know? Besides, there's no stopping her... or me, since I'm going too, so you guys can join us or train more." She backed away a bit before spinning on her heel and following after Mei with a determined look.