Fear - Chapter 37

DAPHNE

My body feels like it's diving into euphoria.

Laying down, legs open, anjel in between my thighs, sucking every part of me like it's his last meal. As if we didn't already fuck a few hours ago.

The intensity of his teeth tugging on my clit, giving me the pleasurable pain as his hands slide up to my tits. His thumb circling my nipple before pinching them hard.

I know it didn't take 4 hours till we got down and dirty again, but is it normal to crave a person this much again and again?

My body refuses to reject him. Every time his hands lay on my skin, I feel the vibrations rush through my body like an adrenaline rush. And the ache scorching in between my legs even when all he does is just look at me. I'm going feral over this man. What is happening to me? Is this pleasure I am obsessed with, or is it him I'm obsessed with?

I run my hands through his hair, letting my fingers curl amongst his somewhat wavy locks.

The heat in my body is rising. The need for him to keep his tongue on my pussy becomes indescribable. With the arch of my body and the pleasure rolling down my spine to my needy cunt, I feel myself about to hit the edge.

That all stops. Anjel's tongue is no longer on me.
I open my eyes, only to see the blank ceiling.
I look down at Anjel. His head still in between my thighs but his eyes darted up to me.

'Why did you-'
'Say you're sorry'

...what the fuck

'What?' I ask, confused with what he's talking about. Then it hits me.

I groan. Frustrated with his antics to get me to apologize to him. He can not leave me hanging like this!

'Anjel..'
'Apologise Ange and I'm all yours'
He places his tongue back on my wet core, letting his lips graze my sensitive clit.

'Anjel...please' my voice turns raspy. Just when I think he's continuing, he removes himself off me again.

Damn you anjel!

'Say you're sorry' his hands pin down my arms. This is torture. I can't touch myself to ease the pain and the wave of pleasure moves through my body. I need to release...right now.

'Ok! I'm sorry' I whimper under my breath. Shaking my legs, begging him physically to just touch me.

'What did you say?'
'I'M SORRY!' I shout. A deep chuckle rolls out from his throat. He loves seeing me suffer like this. Especially the way his hands pin me down so I won't move.

He dives back into where he left off. It doesn't take me any more than a second to cum. My whole body shakes from the effect of the edging. Now I can no longer feel the bottom half of my body, but oh was it worth it...

.......

'Ok so, what's one thing you fear?'

Anjel and I ended up laying in bed, just discussing our fears. It's still sometimes shocking how someone like Anjel can ever have fears. Maybe he doesn't, but that's for me to find out.

'I don't fear' I somehow expected him to say this. Of course he's going to say that. Even if he did have fears, he would not be caught dead saying it.

'Everyone has fears' I turn my head to the side, facing him as the pillow covers one of my eyes preventing me from seeing him fully.

'I don't'
'Liar'
'I don't lie'
'Well you just did right now'
'Ange...I have no reason to lie to you'
'Then tell me the truth'

I think I pushed him a bit too much. Anjel lifts himself off the bed and faces his back away from me.
'It's not easy opening up to people about your fears'
His head half turns to face me.