Night- 2

Beads of sweat formed all over her forehead as she struggled to remain in bed while he did nasty things to her. She felt out of her depth, shocked, disgusted, and embarrassed as he gorged on her pussy with no shame. He was nothing but a stranger to her and to have a stranger buried between her legs, doing scandalous things to her most intimate part made her squirm in shame. She tried to close her legs but his head nestled between them thwarted her attempt. He pushed her legs wider and snuggled deeper into her core. 

"Please, stop," she gasped in protest, beyond ashamed. He responded by painfully pinching her thighs in a warning. She cried out before finally collapsing into sobs. The constant onslaught of his tongue against her clit felt made her thighs shake. She couldn't do anything but sob. No one had touched her there, let alone lick. She felt filthy and violated. 

Sin held her down with one hand and with the other, drew apart the petals of her untouched flower. A trickle of water dribbled out of her core. Down there she was soft as a whispered sigh, pink and wet like a freshly bloomed rose in a dewy morning. He had also felt it throbbing underneath his tongue once. Her body was so easy to manipulate, so easy to control. With an upward stroke, he licked her pussy, eager to steal all its moisture.  

Not bothered by her sobs, he devoured her bud with beastly passion. He bit, suck, and rolled it with his mouth. After playing with it for some while, he then licked his way down to her hole. Instincts drove him. He had never tongued a woman's intimate part before. No one had charmed him enough to try this. But with her, he just wanted to go all out and explore everything that was there to explore about her.

He pushed his tongue into her tiny throbbing hole, eliciting a very cute noise from her. He would have chuckled if he wasn't completely invested in the moment. At the same time, he couldn't deny a rush of current her hilarious squeal sent down to his groin. He wanted to hear more of it. He wanted to hear her moan soaked in desire. He wanted her to beg for more. With a renewed energy, he began to thrust his tongue into her hole. She whimpered and gasped, coated in a thick layer of sweat. She had never experienced something like this before. What was he doing with her body? The more she struggled to scoot away, the closer he was bringing her to his mouth and eating her with more vigor. She was breathless by now, her brain had turned to mush. She was delirious. 

She could feel something building in her stomach, powered by his merciless tongue fucking. A weak mewl by her preceded the smashing orgasm that hit her in full force. She jolted upward as the knot inside her exploded like a volcano, leaving her breathless. If not for his hand on her stomach, she would have sat down. Sin lapped on her juices, savoring her essence. She tasted better than any wine he had tasted. Better than anything and everything.

Her pussy had turned out to be the finest delicacy. Perfect dessert. It had turned redder as though blushing. Planting a kiss on her quivering hole, he slowly reared up his head to look at her. She looked lost in a trance. Her eyes were absently staring up at the ceiling, her lips were parted. She must have chewed on the hard to bleed like this. He didn't like it. She had no right to ravish those lips, only he had. Not very much pleased by her act, he moved over her and claimed her parted mouth. He made sure she tasted herself on his tongue and knew he had touched and tasted her in places she could also not reach. He had measured her depth with his tongue and now it was time for his cock to indulge in her softness. The kiss was as wild as the night, laced with heat and want.

While kissing her he reached down and tore her dress in two. She felt too weak to protest. He had pinned her against the bed with his massive weight. His knees held her in place, his mouth remained pressed against hers. She whimpered as she felt his hands cupping her bare breasts. He pinched her nipples and squeezed her spread-out tits. She rewarded him with a yelp and pushed him against his shoulders. 

Sin, drowned in the tempestuous waves of lust, impatiently unzipped his pants and aligned his cock to her slippery pussy. He groaned in delight and she whimpered in fear at the same time. He parted from her mouth to shower kisses all over her face. He wanted her to enjoy it too for if she enjoyed it, he'll be able to derive more pleasure. A willing body is more open and welcoming. 

He licked her tears and kissed every inch of her face. Nivi stared up at him with her forlorn eyes. Unlike hers, his eyes exuded confidence and determination. He noticed her staring at him and bent to kiss both her eyes. She closed her eyes as he planted a tender kiss on her lids. His movements alluded to his vast experience in this. The man had thrown her into a trance where she wasn't able to make out anything. He was still fully clothed whereas she was all bare. It was unfair but that's what it had been all along. The entire deal was unfair.    

Holding her hands, he threaded his fingers through hers and shoved into her in one swift motion. She shot up with a scream but he held her down with his body and started thrusting into her. The sight of his pendant swaying to his thrusts between the valley of her breasts was strangely erotic to Sin. He liked it.  

Fresh tears filled her eyes. It hurt. It felt like he had burnt her insides. Her pussy both itched and burnt. She clawed the back of his shirt, tearing it slightly.  

So fucking tight. He nuzzled into her neck and increased his pace, breathing heavily against her damp skin. He knew he wasn't going to last long. He wanted to do it with her for so long. The craving had almost killed him. Every night he had spent fantasizing about fucking her. And now that the night had finally come, the night where he was inside her, just the realization was enough to ignite a storm of pleasure within him. She was delightful, so damn delightful that he came just in a few thrusts. Never had he ever come this early. He groaned against her neck, pounding sloppily into her as he rode his orgasm. Nivi felt him shooting his hot seeds into her. Her walls on their own clenched around his cock, milking every drop off him.  

She felt no pleasure only pain. Her inside was hurting so badly. All she wanted was to curl into a fetal position and sleep. So, she was happy when he finally came. Now, he would leave her alone. However, Sin had no such plans. As soon as he emptied his seeds into her, his cock was hard again. Her heart sank as she felt his cock stretching her walls once more. 

Sin lifted himself without breaking their point of connection and quickly got rid of his shirt. With his eyes still locked with hers, he began moving into her slowly. His eyes were wild with lust, his features hard with desire. She was nudged upward with his every thrust. His strokes were languorous, deep, and slow. His semen leaked from her core every time he pulled out. This time he made sure to hold her gaze and fuck her. He wanted to see her expression morph into one of pleasure. Her eyes go wide in astonishment when he brings her to her orgasm. 

This time he took his time and let her adjust to his size. As the moment flew, his passion increased and soon he was fucking her like a wild animal. The noise of skin slapping against skin resounded in the room. Nivi felt the roughness of his scars rub against her skin raw every time he pushed up. Nivi didn't know how but the pain soon turned into pleasure and she found herself sinking into the mire of emotions. A familiar tingling sensation shot up her toes and radiated through her body. Before she knew it, she came undone beneath him. Moaning, she ran her claws through his back, breaking his skin. He growled but not in anger.

Prompted by her moans, he came shortly. But that didn't mark the end of their night. He took her until his butterfly passed out from exhaustion.

...........

Please know the update of this book depends on your response. Like and comment for quicker updates. 

Follow my page here for more. 

Instagram- Bluee_dreams64