Dinner

After he left, Nivi took to cleaning her dirty room. She picked up their clothes off the floor and put them in laundry. After that, she changed the sheets and vacuumed the floor. She was limping across the room, all because of his wild performance in the bed. For someone obsessed with cleanliness, he was very dirty in bed. Hours had passed but she could still feel him inside her as if he had embedded his touch into her being. Thankfully, the entire apartment was mechanized, so it didn't take her long and much effort to clean it.

Once the apartment was clean, she headed to the bathroom to wash herself. As soon as she entered it, she took off her gown and descended into the Jacuzzi. The tub was large enough to accommodate two more people. Her taut muscles began to loosen up against the gentle ebb and flow of water. She has never had the opportunity to bath in a Jacuzzi before. There were several knobs fixed into it to turn an ordinary bath experience into hydrotherapy. Curious, she turned them, activating the jets. A drawn-out moan left her lips as she felt the jets working on her sore muscles. Relaxed, she closed her eyes and rested her head against the edge of the tub. She indulged generously in a momentary escape from her reality.   

It didn't hurt down there much now but she felt sudden pangs every time she lifted something or exert pressure. While having her breakfast, she talked to Chloe over texts to kill some time. Her friend was insistent on knowing her whereabouts but Nivi ignored her enquiries and lied that she would let her know soon. Even though the house offered anything that a person could need, she found this place distasteful. 

Emptiness gnawed at her, leaving her heart heavy and soul forlorn. It was as if she had nothing remaining of her, he took everything away- her joy, her spirit, her everything. She was surprised as to how she hadn't lost her sanity yet. Any other woman in her place would have crumbled the very day he threw her into the basement with dead bodies but she endured. Her past had indeed toughened her up. 

Just like that, night settled in. She put on some music to distract herself and began to cook as she felt hungry. Music always managed to lift up her spirit, even for a little while. She inwardly thanked whoever invented the music and soon began humming to the song on the play without realizing it. 

The music was loud enough to drown out outside noises including someone's footfalls. She kept humming, oblivious to his presence. He quietly observed her from the doorway as she remained lost in her own world. An adoring smile tugging over his lips. There was something very wholesome about the way she navigated the kitchen, her presence had brought a certain warmth to the space. He wasn't sure what she was preparing but the aroma was irresistibly enticing. Good thing, he hadn't eaten anything yet. 

Taking advantage of her unawareness, he approached her with quiet strides and stood right behind her. She still hadn't sensed his presence. Her lack of awareness would have worried him if he wasn't utterly tranced by her and her melodious voice.     

Gently wrapping his arms around her waist, he pulled her into his tender embrace. She froze as he had expected but it didn't deter him from peppering kisses all across her nape. She didn't fight as he gripped her tighter and pressed her firmly against him. He wanted to be a part of this wholesome view. 

"Food smells delicious. I can't wait to rip into it" he murmured after inhaling her hair. She swallowed. 

"But I..I've made only for myself," she answered in her innocence. Sin smiled. It was good for her he knew she wasn't mean but just too naive to speak what was in her heart.

"We'll share," he declared, a hint of excitement in his tone. The last person he had excitedly shared his food with was his granny. Well, he had shared food with street dogs too but that wasn't willing and a delightful experience.