Warning

Wet, hot, steamy, his lips possessively moved against hers, declaring his desire for her. He kissed her like he wanted to suck her in, yearning to integrate her in him. The flame of desire burned fiercely within him which couldn't be doused by her stiff lips. Kissing her was beyond sating his lust. He had felt their kisses. Every time her lips met his, he was hit by emotions he had never felt before. It was beyond his comprehension but his evil soul basked in it. With her in his arms, he felt like a different person, someone who didn't have the weight of the world resting on his shoulders. 

Her hair tumbled down her back as Sin unbound them. He threaded his fingers into her hair and deepened their kiss. He tried kissing other women just to feel the thrill he felt with her but he just couldn't. He couldn't bring himself to place his lips on someone else's and just kiss. The idea felt repulsive with others.     

Nivi was pushed down on the mattress by the weight of his body. For someone who held no emotions, his intensity towards her was overwhelmingly strong. His essence was infused in everything around and inside her. His expensive cologne dominated the air, the taste of mint on his tongue invaded hers, his arms firmly binding her to him.  

She froze momentarily as his fingers lightly grazed her waistline. Before she could react, he pulled her trousers down. He pried her petals apart with his two fingers, sending a shiver down her spine. He rubbed her clit in a circular motion so that she gets wet enough to take his fingers. Meanwhile, his mouth parted from hers only to let her draw a breath. Once she had sucked in air, he reconnected their mouth.   

"You may deny all you want, sweet, but your pussy loves what I do to it," he remarked hoarsely before slowly slipping his fingers into her hole. Her lips parted to exhale a shaky breath as he buried his fingers knuckle-deep into her. It didn't feel uncomfortable like before. As if her body had started to grow accustomed to his touch. The thought tore through the erotic spell he was casting on her. Her heart ached in agony. She didn't want to get accustomed to his touch or even his presence. She didn't want him in her life at all.    

She clenched around him, trying to push him out but he fought against her struggle and dug deeper.

"Please," she moaned and squeezed her eyes close as he added another finger. 

He thrusted them in and out of her quivering hole while she struggled to not scream. She didn't want Chloe to get even a hint of it- that her boss was forcing her into getting intimate with him. 

He had touched her even in places she hadn't touched herself. He had explored and tasted every inch of her and still wanted more. Her thought came to an abrupt halt as the muscles in her stomach began to contort in wild anticipation. A rush of tingles swept over her. Just then he curled his fingers and that turned out to be her undoing. Her walls convulsed around his fingers as she climaxed without a sound.

Sin smirked in content. The adorable faces she makes while climaxing, not even a monk can resist her. He was just a mere human, a bad one at that. He withdrew his fingers from her, and licked them casually before digging in his pocket and drawing out a card as she rode her orgasm. 

He held up the card to her eye level and patiently waited for her to come to her senses. 

Her eyes gained back their focus before slightly narrowing in confusion at the sight of the card blocking his vision. 

"Tomorrow doctor Brown will visit your Nanna in the hospital," he informed her, a gentle smile tugging along his lips. If only she knew the things he would do for her. All she had to do was obey and please him and he'll bring the world to her tiny feet. He was a man of influence. Even the government ran as per his wishes. He can have anything he wanted, anything. And in this world where millions of people dwelled, this tiny woman with no fashion sense had caught his interest. He wondered why.