Indecent Offer

She had imagined kissing her stranger a thousand times but not like this. His mouth crashed down forcefully against her tender lips, stunning her to her core. Gripping her face, he pressed his lips firmly against hers, leaving no room for resistance. Wild and unrelenting, it was a kiss of punishment with no mercy. She whimpered and struggled to break free but to no avail. The fierce passion of his kiss left Nevaeh dizzy and breathless. More tears trickled down her cheeks, eventually losing their existence between their tangled mouth. His kiss was a walk through the inferno, slowly burning her to ashes.         

The feel of her soft, supple lips against his own lit a primal hunger deep within him. A fiery desire to possess this little damsel rushed through his veins like wildfire, setting his nerve endings on fire. Her lips tasted sweeter than nectar, dangerously addictive. Starving for more, he bit down into her soft flesh and reveled in its softness. So fucking soft. 

As he kissed her, a foreign sensation took hold of him. He was losing his control. When was the last time he had kissed someone so passionately? Never. He had never allowed another lips to touch his own. His kissing experience was as rich as hers for he considered kissing a messy, sloppy engagement until her. The moment her lips collided with his, a hunger he never knew existed consumed him. The taste of her, the feel of her, he wanted to drown his senses into her essence. 

Her timid whimpers sounded like music to his ears, fueling his obsession. He pulled her closer by her face and deepened their kiss by snaking his tongue into her slightly parted mouth. He delved deeper, yearning to touch every corner of her mouth.           

She will have to yield to his desires, no matter how insane they are. She will submit to his madness. He will hurt her, break her if he has to but she will surrender to him. 

Nevaeh found his passion too overwhelming to endure. He sucked on her tongue with such fierce intensity that she feared he would suck the life energy out of her. Not being able to bear more, the girl fell limp in his arms, losing consciousness. 

Sin didn't realize it sooner as he was too busy acquainting himself with every nook of her mouth.  

He separated from her when he felt her body go limp. The man looked down at the girl. She was too fragile. How was she going to endure him when he'll mount her?    

...........

Nevaeh woke up to a sea of darkness. Mustering up all her strength, she sat up and blinked a few times to get her eyes adjusted to the darkness. After that, she scanned her surroundings and realized she was in a basement. It was also the moment she felt the cold floor beneath her. He threw her into a basement? Her eyes flooded with tears.  

"Someone help," her vulnerable voice trembled in the still air of the basement. She waited for a response but none came. He had left her here all alone. In an attempt to rise, she reached down to the ground with her hands only to feel a restrain on her left arm. Frowning, she glanced down and found her dislocated arm in a sling. He had put a sling around her shoulder when she was unconscious. 

She tried to push herself up to her feet but had no energy left in her. The girl scooted backward until her back was against the wall and with the support of it, she tried to stand up. While doing so, her left elbow accidentally bumped against the wall, causing a current-like pain to course up her arm. Nevaeh cried out in anguish, collapsing back onto the frigid ground- further sinking into the abyss of hopelessness. Her hunched figure cast a gloomy aura across the room.  

She cradled her arm to her heaving chest and broke into another fit of sobs. She lamented her fate, she always knew that she was unlucky but to this extent? How did it even happen? The man she thought of as an angel had turned out to be a vicious monster. He killed three men right in front of her eyes. He sent her his victim's body parts. She had peeked into his eyes when he had made the confession and felt chills racing down her spine when she couldn't catch even a hint of remorse in his eyes. Those grey eyes, no matter how mesmerizing, now filled her only with chilling dread. She didn't long to see those eyes again. She didn't long for him anymore.