Searing Moments

He was burning like a furnace, swallowed whole by the infernal blazes of insatiable lust. He throbbed with need, ached with longing until he finally found the reprieve of her lips. It wasn't a mere kiss but a powerful collision that sent his senses awhirl. A jolt of electricity raced through his veins, igniting a whirlwind of passion within him. His mouth devoured hers with no clemency while his hands possessively traced their path along her delicate curves, branding her skin as his own. There was no hesitation in his movement, no doubt as he used his butterfly to satisfy his carnal needs. He owned her, after all. Each kiss was a declaration of his ownership of her. She was his to kiss, fuck, and do whatever he wanted to do with her. No man was allowed to touch her; no one else but him. An animalistic growl tore from his throat at the thought.  

Unlike him, Nivi lay limp in his arms, surrendering to his vigor. Like a tempestuous storm, he had swept over her, leaving her with no choice but to succumb to his force. She felt his tongue invading her mouth, his hands groping her tender breasts, his arousal pressing against her stomach. Tears trailed down her cheeks, but he remained oblivious to her agony. 

After what felt like an eternity, he inched away just enough to let her draw a breath. His eyes clouded with lust, bored into hers as she struggled to steady her breathing. But how could she calm her racing heart when he was looking at her with the clear intent of eating her alive?   

"Why..why are you here?" she questioned timidly, peering at him through her wet lashes. Upon hearing her question, he pressed her against his raging erection, so that she could get her answer. Her eyes turned wide and she struggled to pull away but the poor girl didn't know that there was no escape from his cage, not for her. It felt as if he was touching her after centuries of waiting. Something that lay dormant in him had suddenly woken up. 

Her lips were red and swollen, bore witness to their intimate moment. The sight filled him with content. But at the same time, it fueled his hunger for more. He wanted to do so much more with her. He craved to relive the night when he had her all to himself.   

"Didn't you miss me?" he rasped against her lips while rubbing his hardness against her belly in a suggestive manner. She would have jumped out of his embrace if he hadn't trapped her against the wall. Her lashes fluttered in nervousness. The desire was too profound in his eyes to be mistaken as something else. 

"No," she croaked, afraid of his next move. He bore the look of a predator long deprived of meal. His mouth tilted in a half-smile. Her honesty was brutal unlike her. He buried his face in the tresses of her hair, inhaling deeply. Her alluring scent soothing him into a blissful calm.  

"But I did. Every night I missed being inside you. I missed pouring my seeds into your willing pussy," he groaned in her hair as if in immense pain. Her breath stuck in her throat, a new wave of fear surging through. Compelled by desire, he took her trembling hand and placed it over his bulge. She gasped while he moaned. He made her rub his hardness. 

"Fuck," he grunted, savoring the feel of her soft palm squeezing his aching cock. His eyes fell close and face contorted tight. No woman had yet stirred such profound desire in him as she did.  

"Please," she pleaded, too scared to withdraw her hand. Tears rolled down her cheeks. He opened his eyes upon hearing her.  

"Ssshhh," he silenced her by putting his finger on her quivering lips. Their lips separated by his finger. She apprehensively peeked into his eyes which seemed to eat her alive. 

"No words," he whispered, his gaze boring into hers. She gulped. 

He removed his finger from her mouth only to cup her clothed pussy. Her warmth seeped into his palm, stoking up his indecent urges. Ignoring her whimper, he gently kneaded her intimate part, relishing its tenderness. He never owned a possession so delicate, she was his first.