After Marriage

With trembling fingers, she undid the laces on the side of her gown. She dared steal a glance at him only to have her heartbeat stutter in nervousness. He was staring at her with fierce hunger as if she were his meal and he couldn't wait to get his mouth on her. Fighting back her anxiety, she reached behind her back to unzip. But her hands failed to reach the top of the zipper. 

Sin stepped forward to help. She froze as his fingers lightly brushed against her nape before gripping the zip and dragging it down, exposing her porcelain skin. The heat of his body seeping into hers as he stood too close for comfort. He grasped the sleeves after unzipping the dress and pulled them down. Her breathing began to lose its steadiness, the lower her dress slipped. 

The gown dropped to her feet in no time, leaving her all bare before his eyes. She felt his fingers tapping along the side of her body as he pressed himself to her. 

Bringing his mouth to her ear, he said, "Welcome to the family, wife." His lips curved into a cold smirk as he turned her around to gauge her expression. Sadness was etched across her face. Her eyes were closed and tears were trickling down her cheeks. Her defeat was written all over her face. To complete her look, he extended his hand and tucked a white flower behind her ear. She looked divine.   

Sin, not wasting a moment, dove forth and captured her lips in a heated kiss. His hands latched onto her tender breasts, squeezing and kneading them. He had missed holding her so intimately. She had hurt him a lot. So much that it continued to hurt even after having her in his arms. He had to ensure she never left him again. 

Kissing her fiercely, he scooped her up in his arms and tossed her onto the bed. Nivi eyed him warily as he prowled around the bed like a starving predator while undoing his shirt. His intense gaze didn't waver from her even for a second. She drew in a breath as he slipped out of his shirt. The scars on his body were gruesome. If only he was a normal person and not a beast, she would have asked him the stories behind them.  

Slipping out of his clothes, he climbed onto the bed and reconnected their mouth. Not even a moment of separation was bearable now. His hand parted her thighs and a second later she felt him entering her. She gasped in pain as his bulbous tip stretched her wide. The impulse to fuck her brutally was too strong but he resisted. He didn't want to break her, he only wanted her to accept that she was his now. She belonged to him. And to promise him that she wouldn't run away again. 

He let out a pleased grunt as her soft walls engulfed his cock in a warm embrace. If he could, he would have stayed like this forever- trapped in her, lost in her. He buried his face in the valley of her breasts and began moving. 

"Hold me," he whispered against her chest, yearning for her tender touch. Despite the deep wound she had inflicted on him, he found himself only able to heal in her arms.  He found solace in her touch, he felt whole in her presence. He was a fool to think he would be able to let her go when he couldn't even withstand a few days without her. She had claimed him to his soul. She held him, making him close his eyes in bliss.  That's all he wanted from her. To hold and love him. Is it too much to ask? He would give her whatever she wanted and in return, she just had to be his. 

His tempo picked up its pace, causing her to moan and scream. He had found all her sensitive spots and knew how to play with her body and make it yield to his desire. Soon she found herself moaning in pleasure as he brought her to her orgasm. 

He fucked her all night long, celebrating the fact that she was his in all senses now. 

.........

"I hope everything is fine," Colin said. He was in Italy when he got a call from Sin who commanded him to come back immediately. 

"Sit down," Sin instructed. Colin pulled a chair and sat down in it. curious to know why he had summoned him on such an urgent basis.   

"When I took you under my wings, I wasn't sure about your capabilities. But you proved me wrong. You are one of the best men I have and the only man who has my trust. And that is the reason I am assigning you this job," Sin explained with a neutral face. 

"What is it?" Colin asked, looking determined. If Sin asked him to give up his life, he would do that too without question.  

"I wnat you to guard my wife," Sin disclosed, looking him solemnly into his eyes.

Colin was baffled. 

"I am sorry. Guard your what?" he sputtered, certain he had misheard him. 

" My wife," Sin repeated, not blaming Colin for reacting like this. If someone had told him he would marry someday even a month ago, he wouldn't have believed it either.   

"Your wife? When did you marry?" Colin blurted out, still reeling from the shock. Si gave him an icy look, reminding him who he was talking to. Colin quickly schooled his features and nodded in understanding.  

"I'll guard Mrs. Volkov with my life," he vowed, sounding serious now. 

Sin gave him all the necessary instructions and elaborated generously on what would he do with him if he so much as looked in her direction. 

Colin was still in disbelief as he walked out of his office. He just couldn't believe that Sin was married. He wondered what caused him to marry all of a sudden. If he didn't Know Sin, he would have thought that he was in love with his wife because of the way he threatened him. But he knew him. He bet there was an irresistible offer that had persuaded him to marry. There has to be an agenda. Now he wondered which gang had made the offer. It could be the Russian mafia. Those motherfuckers were sly as fuck.

............

She gazed out the window and noticed a bus come to a halt beside their car as the light turned red. A sharp pang pierced through her heart as she noticed a woman on the bus gazing at the car she was in with pure awe and admiration. The woman couldn't see her as her glasses were tinted but Nivi could see her. There was a time when she also used to gape longingly at luxurious cars from the bus window and wish she also could own one someday. 

He had gifted this car to her. How she regretted making that wish. He presented her with every luxury a woman can dream of but stripped her off her basic necessity- her freedom.  

The light turned to green and they drifted away from the bus. His scent dominated the air around her just like his presence. Staring ahead, she felt his hand crawling up her thigh and resting between her legs. He was talking to someone in his Bluetooth as he unbuttoned her jeans with his one hand while driving with the other and slipped his fingers in. 

She struggled to keep her breathing steady as he inserted a finger up her hole and swirled it around her walls. He finger fucked her until she came on his fingers.    

Her brows knitted down in confusion when he pulled up in front of a hospital. 

She looked over at him in confusion but he ignored her unasked question and told her to get down. 

Clueless, she followed him into a room where a group of doctors were already awaiting them. One of the women came forward and shook hands with him. 

"She is my wife," Sin introduced her to the doctor motioning towards her, a tinge of possessiveness in his voice. The lady gave Nivi a warm smile while assessing her appearance. 

"What is going on?" she asked, ignoring the woman's warm gesture. Her instincts were telling her something was wrong. She wasn't able to understand why had he brought her here.  

Sin looked down at her with a straight face and told her, "They'll remove the IUD so that you can conceive." 

His words felt like a bomb dropping on her. She didn't want to bear this monster's child. His child would be a devil spawn in a literal sense.   

Tears of resentment invaded her eyes as she refused, "No." Her voice was unwavering and firm.   

If anything this freakshow deserved was a therapy and punishment, not a child. Never a child.  

............

Like And Comment. 

Follow My Page Here for more. 

Insta- Bluee_dreams64