Another Day

She came downstairs to find him calmly enjoying his breakfast at the table. For someone who butchers people brutally, he possessed a very calm and cool demeanor. Donning a white shirt, he sat like the king behind the table, eyes focused on the food. Came to think of it, she had never seen him in anything but white. His office, his room back in the villa, his car, his phone, his clothes.. She wondered if he had an obsession with the color white. Or maybe he was just a plain freak. The girl retreated at his sight. The horror of what he did to her mere hours ago was still fresh in her mind. Her first instinct was to swerve and run. She was about to turn away when his voice stopped her.

"Come. Have breakfast," he instructed without looking up from his food. Nivi clenched the front of her dress, debating if she should obey or act like she didn't hear him. After a moment of deliberation, she propelled her unwilling feet towards him. She needed to find a way to the pen drive and for that, she needed to be around this freakshow.

She stopped two spots away from him and quietly lowered herself in the chair. Upturning her plate, she reached out for the dishes- careful not to make any sound. With this man around, she always felt on edge, always anxious.

Sin turned his gaze upon her. She was sitting upright, muscles tight, and features strained. She was nervous. He didn't mind her nervousness but what he minded was teh scarf that she had draped around her neck.

"Take off your scarf," he commanded, sounding a little irritated. Her puzzled gaze shifted over to him.

"Take it off now," he repeated. God, he hated to repeat himself and this girl was too slow for his liking.

The girl gritted her teeth in defiance as she unwrapped the scarf from around her neck.

The moment she exposed his marks on her skin, his eyes widened with amazement. The alluring sight of deep purple bruises on her delicate porcelain skin had effectively put him in a state of trance. He was dumbfounded. It was beyond him as to how something so bruised and tainted could appear so beautiful, so provocative. So provocative that he was hard as fuck. Adorned in his marks, she looked like an irresistible seductress. He wanted to kiss and deepen those marks so that they never fade away. He wanted to entrench them deep into her skin.

Nivi, feeling his gaze, slowly lifted her eyes from her plate. Big mistake. She was terribly intimidated by the look in his eyes. It was the same look he always had before forcefully pinning her against a wall and ravaging her. A sinking feeling twisted in the pit of her stomach and she averted her gaze. Her hands had begun to tremble in dreadful anticipation. The sudden sharp scrape of the chair against the floor had her heart almost jumping out. She gripped the tablecloth tightly, her knuckles turning white as he stalked towards her.

Swallowing, she prepared herself for his manhandling but he puzzled her by doing nothing and simply passing her by. She was surprised but also relieved. Her taut shoulders sagged in relief as soon as he disappeared behind the door.

Her relief lasted only for a few hours as he soon summoned her into his study.

".....Take Fernando with you and make sure we have the deal by the end of the meeting. If not by negotiation then use force. Do whatever it takes to get the deal," she heard Sin instructing probably his subordinate on the laptop screen. His eyes shot up to her, causing her to stand up straight with arms on her sides.

With a nod of the head, he commanded her to get in. Nivi was clearly reluctant but he paid no heed. Balling her hands into fists, she dragged her feet towards the desk. Just when she was about to sit down, he signaled her to come to him without sparing her a glance.

"I will sit he.." he shot her a dark look, causing her to clam up at once. With a heavy heart and heavier feet, she started to where he was. As she drew nearer, she noticed a small red pendrive lying on the desk. Realization hit her at once. It had to be the same pendrive Ben was talking about.