118 Sex In The Car

"Do you decide?" Daley asked.

"Yes."

"No regrets?"

"Never!"

There was a two-second silence at the other end of the phone, and I almost held my breath. Is he hesitating? Will he refuse me?

"Where are you?" He said.

Then I told him where the hotel was.

"Wait for me."

Less than 15 minutes after I hung up, a black Mercedes pulled up in front of me. The car door opened and Daley sat on the back seat and looked at me from the inside.

He was surprised when I jumped into the car and threw myself into his arms. The car started slowly and I sat on his lap. My legs wrapped around his waist, and I pressed my lips to his mouth as he tried to speak. He flattered me, and my tongue went into his mouth. I sucked on his soft, sweet tongue, and his hand went into my shirt and stroked the skin of my back.

The kiss was like a stick of dynamite. As soon as we touch it, it will explode. His touch aroused the primal desires of my body. It was then that I realized that my body wasn't just reacting to Frade.

I had a vision of Mia naked with Frade. It turned out that he refused to answer my phone because of Mia. They must have just met and couldn't wait to get into the room and have sex. The anger and lust of rage are intertwined in my body. I rubbed Daley's soft lower lip with my teeth, and I took my hatred of Frade out on Daley.

I know it's unwise, but I can't help it.

I chewed through his lower lip, and the smell of blood filled my mouth. I sucked his lower lip greedily. I never realized how wonderful blood tastes.

But my actions angered him, and I heard a low grunt in his throat. He tore open my shirt with his hand and threw it away, then he quickly took off his black suit. I violently tore open his white shirt under his suit, exposing his strong chest muscles. I put my lips on a scar on his chest. I stuck out my tongue and licked the scar bit by bit. Brand it with my kiss.

He undid my bra and buried his head between my breasts. He took a deep breath, then he sucked one of my n.ipples into his mouth. I felt electric stimulation from my n.ipples.

My hips moved over his legs, teasing him. I groaned as one of his hands squeezed my breasts. I could feel his erection between my legs.

"I want you," he said, lifting my skirt to my waist, and then I heard my underwear being ripped off. My v.ulva was pressing against his erection across his pants. He lifted my waist and quickly undid the belt on his pants.

He made me lie down on the seat next to him, and I could see his erection going up against his underwear. Then he slowed down, grabbed my ankles and pulled my legs apart, and my v.ulva opened up to him without reserve.

His gaze was full of desire and hunger.

The cold air was cool on my wet skin because I was soaking wet.

"Say you want me." His voice was hoarse, and his desire stuck in his throat. He was restrained.

"I want you." I looked at him with blurred eyes, and my voice was full of desire.

"Beg me," he said, lifting one of my legs near the back seat and leaning it against the seat. His fingers were going up and down between my c.litoris. Soon I got wet and his fingers were as smooth as oil.

"I beg you, my king." When his fingers touched my soft l.abia, the muscles in my lower abdomen tensed.

His eyes slowly swept over my body, locked with mine. I shivered as his fingers slid over the folds of my v.agina. He pressed on my c.litoris and made me moan, but he didn't move, just increased the pressure tenfold.

Then he put his head between my legs. He knew my body so well that his tongue could pinpoint the most sensitive parts of my body. My hips swayed with his licking, and I gripped his hair as he brushed his teeth against my l.abia.

"F.uck me." The yellow lights in the car blurred my vision, and the fire in my body was completely released.

"Take your time." He looked up and kissed my belly.

"I'm wet," I said wistfully.

"I know." He took his time, and then he stuck one of his fingers into my v.agina, and when he did, my v.aginal walls wrapped around them.

"You're in a hurry." He smirked.

"Please," I begged him again. I needed him inside me immediately. I couldn't stand to wait.

I need more, bigger.

"Say my name," he said, his fingers twitching in my v.agina.

"Daley, Daley," I called him.

"No, call me Arthur." He pulled his hand out and continued massaging my c.litoris, as if an electric current had struck deep within me, and I groaned.

"Arthur, Arthur." I screamed as if I had fallen into the clouds.

He pulled his underwear down to his shins and picked me up so I could sit on his lap again. I rubbed my damp l.abia against his erect p.enis, which was so big and hard.

My c.litoris is tightly wrapped around his penis, greedily enjoying the rest of the friction. He nibbled on my earlobe and a stream of heat poured into my ear. I felt itchy.

"Now it's my turn," he whispered. "But I don't have a condom."

"I don't care."

"You might get pregnant." He hesitated.

"Whatever." I kissed him on the lips and lifted my butt up on the leather seat with my knees.

He stuck his penis right into my vagina and filled me up in an instant. The walls of my v.agina were wrapped around him, and I wanted him.

I wanted him.

His hands held my waist up and down, and I used the strength of my knees to swing to his rhythm. He lifted my waist up and up. When his p.enis was about to leave my grasp, he let me down again.

I heard what sounded like a heavy object hitting the sink, his penis thrusting into the depths of my v.agina. I opened my eyes wide, so excited.

So I played along with him, his p.enis hitting me deep again and again, and I groaned and gasped. His hands seemed to have infinite power over my waist, over and over again.

I held my head back and climaxed again.

"I'm coming," he said in a short, low voice.

"Yes, yes," I said warmly.

His p.enis went into the deepest part of my body and my butt jumped on his legs. Soon we were climaxing almost at the same time, his growl and my scream weaving into a great s.ex song.

I could feel his s.emen squirting into me like a fountain. It filled my v.agina and almost overflowed.

"My girl." He put his head on my shoulder.