142 Cry For Me

"I think we should kill her here."

"I think we should take turns f.ucking her before we kill her because my d.ick is already hard."

Two men's gruff voices rang in my ears. My vision was black. Something was blocking my eyes. I tried to call for help, but my mouth was taped shut. My hands were tied and I couldn't move. I just twisted my body a little, and a fist slammed into my stomach.

"Don't move, or the next punch will hit you in the face." The man smiled lewdly and squeezed my breasts roughly.

I pulled back, and a hard object pressed against my back, leaving me no place to hide. The air smelled of leather and sweat, and if I had guessed right, they had tied me up in a car.

The car door popped open and the man beside me grabbed my arm. I heard a woman's shrill voice on my right.

"What the hell are you doing in the car? Get her off so I can scratch her face."

The man grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the car. My feet were on the gravel. The man tore the strip of cloth that covered my eyes and pushed me forward.

I bumped into a woman's chest, and before I could see who was in front of me, a tight slap hit me in the face. My cheeks are burning.

"B.itch, how dare you steal my man." The woman grabbed my hair.

I was forced to look up at her, a hateful look in her eyes.

She is Sarah.

"Oh, my God," Sarah exclaimed, "Are you Eva?"

I wanted to curse her, but all I could do was squeak. She tore the tape off my mouth and I felt a sharp pain around my lips.

"Why did you kidnap me?" I asked her.

She glared at the two men beside her. "You fools, what have you done?"

"We just kidnapped this woman according to your instructions," a man in a black vest said as he turned on his phone. "Look, this is the photo you sent us."

"Hell, it's not this woman. It's the other woman," Sarah shouted. "Won't you ask her name before you kidnap her? I want the woman called Mia."

"But she looks exactly like the photo," the man said innocently. "And we were waiting outside the hotel according to your orders until she left."

"Maybe you should tell them I have a twin sister," I scoffed, "So they won't make a mistake."

"Shut up!" Sarah glared at me. "You want to steal my man from me as much as your sister. Maybe I should let you all go to hell."

"If you let me go, I'll pretend nothing had happened today," I tried to convince her, "And there is no real hatred between us."

"Let you go?" Sarah sneered. "I'm not that stupid. If Daley knew I had kidnapped his wife, he wouldn't let me go. He is crazy, and I know that very well. Only the dead will not reveal the secret."

"I said, if you let me go now," I continued, "I'll pretend nothing had happened today, and I swear I won't tell Daley."

"I only believe in dead people's mouths," Sarah said, pulling out her gun, "Now I will send you to Hell, and soon your sister will follow in your footsteps. Frade and I broke off our engagement because of your sister. He made me the laughingstock of the family. Without her, Frade would have married me. She deserves to die, and so do you."

"Ollie, catch her," Sarah said, a fierce gleam in her eye. "I'll put a bullet through her face."

"That blood will get on you and dirty your clothes," I teased her. "Then you'll have to buy new clothes."

I took advantage of the moment she raised the pistol to twist my body away from the man's hands. The bullet flew from my head and hit the man behind me. I feel a damp feeling on the back of my neck. And then I heard Sarah's angry screams echoing across the dark wilderness.

I ran as fast as I could into the dark, and Sarah and the other man ran after me as fast as they could. She shot at me like crazy, but fortunately, both shots missed my body. As my hands were tied, a stone tripped me at my feet.

I fell to the ground, my mouth full of the smell of dust. Just as Sarah and the other man were about to approach me. A blinding light and the roar of cars burst into the dark.

The car sped toward Sarah and the other man, and they ran away. The car stopped and formed a protective wall in front of me. The door opened, and Frade rushed out of the driver's seat to pull me up from the ground.

"Damn it!" As soon as he found my hands tied, he took out a military knife and cut them.

"Watch out!" He shot a quick look behind me, then blocked me with his body.

I heard the sound of gunfire behind him, and he let out a groan of pain and fell on top of me. I saw Sarah's stunned face, so I grabbed Frade's gun and shot Sarah directly. She ran away, and I quickly picked up Frade's body, red blood streaming down his waist.

Sarah and one of her men sped away in their cars, making dust that made the night even darker. The dust flew into my eyes and made my eyes sting.

"Frade, hold on."

I put one of his hands on my shoulder and used all my strength to get him to the passenger seat. I opened the door with one hand and carefully helped him to his seat. He pressed his hand against the bleeding spot on his waist, and his expression was pained.

"I'll take you to the hospital now," I said as I drove away. I was so nervous that my voice trembled.

I pulled the car onto the main road and took out my cell phone to call for help. I held the steering wheel with one hand and quickly pressed the dial button with the other. While waiting for the phone to connect, I felt I had passed a century.

"Hello! Someone's been shot here and I need help," I said out loud.

"Please tell me your exact location." The operator asked.

I looked up at the sign and told him where I was. After waiting for half a minute, the operator said.

"The ambulance is on its way. You can wait by the side of the road for help."

"I waited under the Otoyol 53 sign," I said, looking ahead at a huge sign.

"The ambulance will be here in about 20 minutes. Please keep the wounded awake until the paramedics arrive."

"OK!" I hung up, pulled over and turned on the lights.

"Eva." Frade's voice cracked.

I squeezed his hand and said, "Don't worry, someone will come for you soon. Hold on!"

"If I die, will you cry for me?" He reclined in his seat, frowning at me.

"Don't say these words. You will be all right." I was pained to see his face pale from the loss of blood. I wish I could bear all the pain for him.

"Tell me, will you weep for me?" His voice was weaker than before.

"You're not going to die." Two lines of warm tears fell from the corner of my eye, and my heart was longing for the ambulance to come soon. But there was not a shadow of a car on the road.

"Eva, I remember..." his voice trailed off, and I could barely hear what he was saying.

Then I heard the sound of an ambulance ahead, so I let go of his hand and walked out the door. The flashing lights of the ambulance were a ray of hope in the dark. I stood on the side of the road and waved at the ambulance so that the driver could see me.

The ambulance came in my direction and stopped on the side of the road. The paramedics put Frade on a stretcher and gave me the address of the hospital. So I drove behind the ambulance.

In the car, I saw blood on the passenger's seat. The ambulance whistled in front of me, and my heart seemed to have fallen to the bottom.