182 I Wish Tomorrow Would Never Come

"Oh! I forgot to tell you my little secret about Margaret," Iverson thought, shaking his head, "Her first love was with a gardener when she was in high school. I remember one night I saw her and the gardener..."

"Shut up, Iverson!" I yelled at him. "I don't want to hear any more of your nonsense!"

"It's true, I'm not lying." He looked up at me intently. "I saw the gardener fucking her!"

"All right!" I couldn't help it. "Even if you're telling the truth, you can't just divulge people's secrets. Margaret is your sister, too."

"She's not my sister, she's just a little bitch from that old bitch!"

"Can you be quiet for a while?"

"Quiet! Quiet!" He said, putting his index finger between his lips.

"Can you get me some beer?" He whispered.

"Of course. You'll be in bed waiting for me until I get back."

"Just like this?" He said as he lay on the bed with his hands open.

"Yes, that's right. If I catch you making a noise, I'll pour all the beer down the toilet!"

"Yes, sir!" He said, covering his mouth tightly with his hand.

I left the room and went into the living room, where I sat on the sofa for about 20 minutes. When I returned to Iverson's room, he was already asleep.

Thankfully, I was able to leave.

In case anything happened to him in his room, I called the hotel's customer service and told them about Iverson's drinking. They promised me that they would send an attendant to the room every two hours to check on Iverson.

By the time I was done, it was nearly 10 p.m. My phone rang. It was Frade.

"Hey, Baby!" He said. "I was just on my way to pick you up. Are you still at the hotel?"

"Yes," I said wearily.

"Did something happen? Your voice doesn't sound good."

"I'm tired," I said. "I want to go to bed at once. Can we stay in a hotel tonight?"

"Sure, if you want," Frade said. "I'll tell the hotel manager right now to show you to our room."

"The presidential suite is on the top floor. I know how to get up in the elevator."

"I'll see you later."

"Goodbye!"

As soon as I opened the suite door, I headed straight for the bathroom. When the tub was filled with hot water, I took off all my clothes and soaked myself in it.

The warm water relaxed my whole body, and I put all the recent events out of my mind for a while. As the smell of Hermès body wash slowly filled my nose, I felt as if I were in another world of nothingness.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" I saw Frade's handsome face the moment the bathroom's glass partition door opened.

"It's not too late for you." I smiled at him. "Come on."

He gradually removed each of his garments in front of me, revealing his powerful upper torso and flawlessly sculpted top body. He then dipped one foot into the tub before moving to the other.

He sat behind me naturally when I moved forward. I leaned my head against his powerful chest as he wrapped his arms around mine. I briefly felt secure and at ease in his embrace.

"Are you tired?" He said, moving his hand to my shoulder and massaging it gently. "Is this about Iverson?"

"Oh! Don't mention him." I closed my eyes and enjoyed his massage. "Let's enjoy this moment."

"We haven't been together like this in a long time," Frade said, kissing my earlobe. "I miss you."

"Not now." I knew what he wanted, and I had to warn him before I set him on fire. "I'm afraid we're going to hurt the baby."

"I'll be careful." He took a deep breath. "I'll be very careful."

His hand slid down to my chest, and with two fingers he picked up one of my n.ipples and gently pulled it up, then pressed it down again. My n.ipples quickly hardened in his hands, and his open hand squeezed my entire breast.

"Oh! Frade!" I called out.

"I'm right here, honey," he said, sliding down my earlobe to my neck.

He put his arm around me again and continued to rub my c.litoris. I could feel his chest hair, his erection. Oh, come on, please.

He nibbled at my bare shoulders. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment, feeling him behind me. Suddenly, he stopped, turned me around, put one hand around my waist, put my hand behind my back, and the other hand pulled my hair. I pressed myself against him with a flushed face, and he kissed me wildly, completely covering my lips.

His breathing was stuttering, and then he let go of me and turned me around.

"Hold the sink," he said, gripping my waist. I leaned forward. He reached between my legs and his fingers thrust into me instantly.

At first, he moved slowly and leisurely as if playing with me. Oh. I held on to the sink and shivered, leaning back to feel him inside me. Oh, that sweet, sensual taste. Then he squeezed my thigh tightly, in and out. He reached out to hold my c.litoris, gently kneading it. Oh, God. I know I'm shaking.

"That's it, baby," he said in a low voice, adjusting the angle and pressing hard again. I felt I was flying high, higher and higher. Oh. I screamed for an orgasm, held down the sink and trembled, everything seemed to twist before my eyes.

His breathing rose and fell in my ears, perfectly in sync with my own.

"Now I'm going to fuck you," he whispered, lifting me.

"Are you ready?"

"Yes," I answered softly, and he put me down slowly, encroaching in little by little, staring at me. Oh, I close my eyes and enjoy the fullness. He swayed his lower body slightly, and I groaned and leaned forward, pressing my forehead against him.

He let go of his wrist and grabbed my waist. I held the edge of the tub and slowly moved up and down, staring at him. As he turned to face me again, his lips opened a little bit, his breathing picked up, and his teeth tightened on the tip of his tongue. We were sluggish and damp as we moved against one another. He closed his eyes as I leaned in to kiss him. I gave him a tender kiss and stroked his hair.

He enjoyed it.

I enjoyed it.

We moved together. I pushed his head back and kissed him more deeply, picking up the pace in my lower body, picking up the rhythm and moaning to his lips. He started picking me up faster and faster, kissing me back, lips and teeth together. Oh, it's all happening again. I'm coming.

The sweet constriction builds up again, and the water sweetly wraps around us, as if we were in our whirlpool, a whirlpool that grows crazier and crazier. I didn't care. I loved this man. I loved his passion. I loved the energy he gave me.

Oh, will it always be like this? So moving, so intoxicating, so wild. I wanted to talk about it, but now I was exhausted, wondering if I could ever get enough of him. We lay on the floor, his arms around me. I curled up in his arms, resting my head on my chest.

I wished that time would never come to an end, that tomorrow would never come.