THIRTY-EIGHT

Y/n's POV

"Will you marry me?"

Those four simple words made my heart practically stop. Reneé Rapp just proposed to me in front of more than 1000 people. The crowd went silent as they awaited my answer.

"Yes! Yes of course oh my god!" I said, now crying. Reneé slipped the ring on my finger and got up as I quickly jumped to hug her. Suddenly she whispered in my ear. "I thought you were gonna say no for a second there." She laughed.

"God, I don't think I could ever say no to you."

She smiled, and pulled away from the hug, kissing me. A chorus of cheers bursted among the crowd as they were all happy and excited for us.

We finished off the set later that night, now getting ready to leave and go back to the hotel. We had a long day tomorrow. We had a flight at 12 P.M, arrived back in Los Angeles around 10 P.M. The flight from Paris to LAX was around 10 hours, something I'm not looking forward to.

Backstage, everyone was happy for us, as we got a chorus of 'Congratulations' and 'I'm so happy for you too!' When we were finally able to leave, Reneé drove us back to the hotel.

I rested my head against the window as music played softly, with Reneé humming along, using the steering wheel as a drum. "Hey Reneé," I suddenly spoke.

"Yes baby?" She replied, not taking her eyes off the rode. "I love you." I stated simply, my eyes closed in tiredness.

I could feel Renee's eyes on me, "I love you too, I wouldn't marry you if I didn't." She joked, I laughed softly to myself as Renee parked the car.

"Come on let's go, you can sleep in the hotel." She told me, nudging me with her arm. I groaned. "5 more minutes.."

The blonde sighed, as I heard her get out of the car, suddenly my car door opened, and I almost fell out, only to be met with Renee's arms holding me steady.

She reached her arm across and unbuckled my seatbelt, carrying me out of the car. "Carrying me bridal style are we?" I laughed.

"I think it fits don't you?" She mused, I only hummed in agreement as she carried me to our hotel room, once we entered, she placed me softly on the bed.

I could feel her warm body curl up next to me as I subconsciously climbed on top of her, burying my face in the crook of her neck. She draped her arms around my waist, lazily drawing shapes on my back.

"Goodnight Nae." I mumbled softly.

"Goodnight Y/n."

Authors Note!

THIS IS SO FUCKING CUTEEE I NEED TO HAVE A SLEEPOVER WITH MY BF ASAP (his parents won't let him bc he's mentally unstable 🤪)

Vote comment and share or else your tummy will hurt :(

Sincerely,
Kayla