Going back

72 hours. Have only taken one Ativan since being released. Today though, I will take 2, before going to my exes house. Want to see my kids, my older two teens. Miss them terribly.

I haven't been to my exes house since this whole ordeal. I am very nervous. Will be going to the park with them, not exactly going in to his house either. I have to be safe and keep my mental health safe as well.

I looked at an apartment today. Absolutely beautiful. Big windows, wonderful open kitchen with a big living room! Two very spacious bedrooms and an absolutely big storage closet. I am hoping to rent from them in October. As I am going to a different city to live with my dad for a few months. 

Nice to have options and see what is available in terms of rentals.

Shall see what the future holds for me and my family. I am learning to let go of control; trying to control every aspect of my life . Letting go of trying to preplan my future as well.

Preplanning to an extent is beneficial.

*****

I went back to the townhouse . That wasn't as bad as I thought would be, however the energy there..not healthy. Good thing I had my Ativan. I mainly stayed outside talking with neighbors. The interaction I seen with my daughter and her dad, well I can only assume the worst. He yells at her a lot.